Co-operative bank ok

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Neild300

Post by Neild300 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:51 pm
hi,

I went Br a month ago and I opened a new basic account at Co-op bank, I told em straight out I had recently gone bankrupt and they did`nt judge me and went through all the usual questions, I found I could put cheques or cash, and withdraw at my local post office which I think is really good, so if anyone needs a new account after iva or br it could be worth a try.

Ok, hope all goes well for all

Neil

Neil Jenkins
Neil Jenkins

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:56 pm
Hi Neil

I have found the co-op bank to be brilliant, pre-iva I was with hsbc for about 15 years and they were never as good as the co-op...wish I had changed years ago!!
The phone service is great, I have also found the staff at branches very friendly and the internet banking is so easy to use.

Early days for me with them but so far I would recommend to others [:)]
Emma
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

wen

Post by wen » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:03 pm
I agree 100% Emma. I was also with HSBC, for about 10 years and have found Co-op very professional and friendly!
Please visit my blog http://adam.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Janey

Post by Janey » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:17 pm
I was with Yorkshire Bank for 22 years before going with Co-op, like the others wish I changed years ago. I've got a basic Cashminder account with Visa Electron card and also a Smart savings account which gives a good interest rate. I use internet banking for both and transfer of funds is instant so I now only keep the bare minimum in my main account and put every spare penny in the savings account for a rainy day. It is hard managing on a budget but if only I'd learnt to do it years ago I wouldn't be in this mess.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bank accounts and credit cards”