Completion Cert from DFD- 6weeks after final pyt

5 posts Page 1 of 1

clairemichelle

Post by clairemichelle » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 pm
Ive got home today to my final statement and cert of compliance stating im discharged from my supervisor. Yay.

I made my final payment on 6th sept and thanks to the forum rep judith and her team I had a variation approved at the end of aug to agree to deal with ppi outside of closure. The ppi saga has been drag on for 2 years so far but a couple of weeks ago I had an 11k offer which eif and dfd are now deal with. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the forum and judith for pick up my ppi pleas for help. Its given me stress related ezchema worrying about it but after a course of steriod cream it seems to be better.

Ive repaid 49.8k in 5 yrs and achieved 78.4p return after fees etc. With ppi (after fees gggrrr) this will increase. This whole journey has really changed me and I would not be in this position if not fpr the iva. It was the right solution for me and came at the time I got promoted so this has been the first month ive seen the benefit of the pay rise I got all those yrs ago and ive saved most of it. Lots of planning and saving to do.

My experience with dfd has been quite positive on the whole and ive never had much need to contact them. The only real issues have been not receive letters on occasion and thats not there fault of course being forced to use eif. I must say a special thankyou to donna kavangh who picked up my query from judith and has reaponded to my ppis enquiries over the last few weeks and haa always replied promtly and very curtosely. Thanks donna.

Im planning to post on the forum still as its been a lifesaver and someone who I can talk to as I have only told my boyfriend about my iva. Hope I can repay the favour.

Next stop...name off that dreaded register.

Cm xxxx
Iva payments complete 5sept13. Cc dated 15oct13

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Congratulations :-) Great to hear that you will be staying with us :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

wiggle1

Post by wiggle1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm
Well done! Enjoy your pay rise after all this time!
Life after IVA is wonderful.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:52 am
Another successful closure - great to see another forum poster get this within a realistic timescale. Well done to all concerned.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:03 am
Excellent news and well done DFD for getting the closure action done so swiftly.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”