Completion Certificate ..hooray !

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Suki12

Post by Suki12 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:16 am
So pleased to receive my completion certificate after a long 6 month wait and did a full and final settlement in December 21 with sprout loans it’s so nice not to have to do the reviews every year without the Iva I wouldn’t be this far and would of never been able to clear my debts.

No more debt never will I have credit cards and loans , I’ve learned a valuable lesson along the way …..so any one wanting to set up a Iva and no other way out that’s how I felt like I was sinking further and further , if you can put up with the restrictions cos that’s what it’s all about keeping to a budget then go for it.

It felt strange when my account closed down as they were part of my life for nearly 5 years. Now to wait for credit file to clear and Iva will stay on file as I did a 6 year.

Thank you for Freeman Jones.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:36 am
Well done, Suki, and congratulations !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:34 pm
Well done!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”