Completion Certificate

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Allywally

Post by Allywally » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:48 pm
I can hardly believe it but I received my completion certificate today. IVA was approved on 25th February 2013 and final payment 26th April 2019. I cannot tell you how much this forum helped me believe that I wasn't the only one to fall foul of the easy credit years. Of course I accept my failure in being unable to avoid the temptation and do without but these six years have taught me a valuable lesson and my memory of the wretched life I had before will ensure I will not make the same mistake again. I can look forward to retirement next year on limited income knowing I will survive. I am sure I will continue to look in on the forum to see other good news stories while, maybe, inspiring some new posters that the there can be better times ahead and looking back six years doesn't seem that long.

Thankyou all for keeping me going and while my journey was pretty straightforward reading the advice from all the experts was reassuring and made me realise I was doing okay.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:52 pm
Well done and congratulations !

With an impending fixed income on the horizon the frugal ways you have learned will stand you in good stead.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Allywally

Post by Allywally » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:31 pm
I will feel positively wealthy Foggy :D
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “thinking of making your first post ?”