Confused about credit report

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Annette.st

Post by Annette.st » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:34 am
Hello, I was hoping for an answer to a credit report question please,
My completed Iva is now at the eagerly awaited 6 year mark and I’ve been having a look into details of my credit reports to see if I need to help the clean up process along! Whilst looking I’ve noticed that one of the debts entered into my Iva has defaulted the same as my others have upon the Iva start date in July 2012 but it then has an entry as being settled dated April 2013 so my question is will this account still drop of my record as per the default date end of this July or will it now be delayed by the settlement date until April 2019 instead? Thank you in advance for any help

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:04 pm
It will drop off 6 years after the default date :-) Remember to check all three agencies and also look for any Notices of Correction, as these have to be manually removed.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Annette.st

Post by Annette.st » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:38 pm
Thank you Foggy, that’s good to hear!
Please could you point me in the right direction as to the important 3 agencies to check, at current ive looked at Noodle and Equifax but I’m unsure which are the correct ones to check. I do recall there being a link for post Iva clean up for credit records but I’m not sure where to find it now sorry
Thank you for your reply :D

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:48 pm
Annette.st wrote:
Thank you Foggy, that’s good to hear!
Please could you point me in the right direction as to the important 3 agencies to check, at current ive looked at Noodle and Equifax but I’m unsure which are the correct ones to check. I do recall there being a link for post Iva clean up for credit records but I’m not sure where to find it now sorry
Thank you for your reply :D

No problem. The link you are looking for is, I think, to my article: https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Annette.st

Post by Annette.st » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:59 pm
Just what I was looking for :D
A great resource you’ve made there for many people
Thank you kindly for your help

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:44 pm
On wards and upwards Annette :D . It can take a few months after your 6 year point for all your records to be fully cleared from your reports, but it will happen and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”