Credit Fix 1st Review

38 posts Page 3 of 3

tobyb

Post by tobyb » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:54 pm
Credit-King could I ask how long review took please I sent of all paperwork 2 weeks ago and 5 days ago received it all back in the post, does that mean payments remains the same, as I have not had any other correspondence.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:59 pm
Seems strange!! I would email them and ask if your payments are going to remain the same just to be on the safeside.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:37 pm
What possible inconvenience would it take just to ping a quick generic email saying, 'all ok, payments remain the same' or something similar.

We as the person in the IVA tend to worry about things and as part of their on-going customer care improvement package should acknowledge this and send a simple email.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

shaza

Post by shaza » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:46 pm
Credit-King wrote:
I have just had my first review with Credit Fix after being sold down the river by PJG over a year ago. Had to send of six months statements which I had no problem with as they are squeaky clean & just show my direct debits and huge, untraceable cash withdrawals. My payments are staying the same which is good news but they did not tell me this. I had to phone them up to find out. I asked the helpful lady on the phone if I would be getting an email/letter confirming this but she said they don’t bother telling you if payments stay the same. Only if they go up or… wait for it…… down! ha ha ha!
hi im now with creditfix,did they only aask for 6mts staements via post,newbies are being asked for 12 mths and do it online,dont they qestion cash withdrawl on statements,and how do you find creditfix,

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:06 pm
shaza wrote:
Credit-King wrote:
I have just had my first review with Credit Fix after being sold down the river by PJG over a year ago. Had to send of six months statements which I had no problem with as they are squeaky clean & just show my direct debits and huge, untraceable cash withdrawals. My payments are staying the same which is good news but they did not tell me this. I had to phone them up to find out. I asked the helpful lady on the phone if I would be getting an email/letter confirming this but she said they don’t bother telling you if payments stay the same. Only if they go up or… wait for it…… down! ha ha ha!
hi im now with creditfix,did they only aask for 6mts staements via post,newbies are being asked for 12 mths and do it online,dont they qestion cash withdrawl on statements,and how do you find creditfix,
Shaza -- you are asking for a comment on a two year old post. Judging by the number of identical questions you have asked on several threads this is something that bothers you. I would suggest getting a definiteive answer fron the horses mouth.
They cannot force you to do online reviews.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

jonathah

Post by jonathah » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 pm
The horse speaks quite clearly here in the FAQ

https://www.creditfix.co.uk/customer-ar ... pervisions

It's nothing to worry about. Any IVA farmer wants you to succeed, and likewise with as little work from them as possible, hence the online thing which does all the calcs for them.

Hope this helps.

Happy new....er......year.

george.singer

Post by george.singer » Sun May 27, 2018 12:41 pm
my credit score dropped from 649 to 520 after my divorce with my wife, i had a few hard inquiries, i could dispute but i did not have the time to follow up myself, i was referred to xxxxxxx (deleted) by a friend that this hacker had helped he and his wife, they had just moved into a new house and the wife got a new car, so i was sure they had good standing with their fico score, so i contacted this hacker who quoted a reasonable fee and gave me a time frame of 7 working days, i should point out that after the 5th day my score had increased to 701, i recommend anyone needing credit repair and good tradelines to contact xxxxxx (address deleted)

Credit-King

Post by Credit-King » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:59 pm
shaza wrote:
Credit-King wrote:
Sorry for answering a year after you asked! :shock: I have always don it via e-mail and scanning the documents in. Tell them you do not have online banking, this is what I do.

Thanks
38 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “annual review”