Credit Rating Question

2 posts Page 1 of 1

irish_ram

Post by irish_ram » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Hi all,

I wonder if there is anyone that can probably answer this for me.

I have just completed my Full and Final on IVA and am awaiting my certificate of completion.

However what i am wondering is, I know the IVA will stay on file for another 4 years as been in it only 2 before completion but how much can I build my credit rating while this is on there. I mean I am not going to start missing payment and doing loads of searches if it cant be improved but just wondered if doing all the basics over the next 4 years to keep my report clean and up to date will make any osrt of improvement or will it not really help until after the 4 years

Cheers

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Mortgage/rent/mobile phones and bank account will all help to build up your rating.

Make sure that you check that no creditors have defaulted you after your IVA was approved - if they have, you need to get them to remove the defaults.

Request a copy from all three agencies - Call Credit, Equifax, Experian and see what they have to say.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “credit”