Credit reference agencies

14 posts Page 1 of 1

recovering

Post by recovering » Wed May 30, 2018 4:52 pm
Having spent a lot of time trying to work out whether my IVA has disappeared from the 3 main agencies it feels like walking in quicksand! I sent an email copy to Equifax as it is showing on that ( had a telephone conversation which was equally painful)
Call credit statutory report says no IVA CCJ’S, Bankruptcies or corrections, Experian I went to look at my statutory report to check again after I have now been removed from the Insolvency Register ( at last!!!) and I have to wait for a postal pass key before I can view online.... is this the norm? It seems very complicated for something that is supposed to drop off automatically :shock:

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:43 pm
You are not alone, I had a hell of a time trying to make sure my IVA had 'gone' from my credit reports. Experian were slow in sending a key out so was always checking emails to see if it had been sent! I now use Clear Score and Noddle, both of which are free to register.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

recovering

Post by recovering » Wed May 30, 2018 8:14 pm
I’m on them all! Clearscore noddle etc I have sent info to equifax to ask for it to be removed but I don’t get a reply! Still waiting on the passkey to check Experian! I swear they are being deliberately awkward to try and make me sign up!!!

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 pm
Isn't Mse credit club also powered by Experian and free ? I don't recall needing a pass key for that.

recovering

Post by recovering » Wed May 30, 2018 9:03 pm
Mrs_Brown wrote:
Isn't Mse credit club also powered by Experian and free ? I don't recall needing a pass key for that.
Thank you for that info! I have just signed up and my IVA is not on there plus my rating on there is now “ fair” compared to “poor” on my experian app! How odd is that!
So hopefully it is just equifax I need to chase!

recovering

Post by recovering » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:55 pm
So I have spoken to Equifax again today as the court info is still on my report, they can se my info I sent ( completion cert) by email but it will still take 14 days to remove as they are “working on it” this is soooooo long winded!!!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:40 am
Mrs_Brown wrote:

For making sure that your report is healthy I do not advocate the use of the online engines, such as clearscore, noddle etc. Whilst they are useful for keeping an eye on things, you really need to see what creditors see, rather than a marketable, processed version. A statutory report will show you what creditors see on the date of the report whilst a Noddle or Clearscore can be a couple of months behind.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:14 pm
Foggy wrote:
Mrs_Brown wrote:

For making sure that your report is healthy I do not advocate the use of the online engines, such as clearscore, noddle etc. Whilst they are useful for keeping an eye on things, you really need to see what creditors see, rather than a marketable, processed version. A statutory report will show you what creditors see on the date of the report whilst a Noddle or Clearscore can be a couple of months behind.
So Equifax say they are removing it Experian have confirmed it has been removed is there any more?

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:21 pm
recovering wrote:
Foggy wrote:
Mrs_Brown wrote:

So Equifax say they are removing it Experian have confirmed it has been removed is there any more?
Oh and Call credit states there are no IVA bankruptcy or CcJ’s

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:26 pm
That's the three --- also make sure there are no Notices of Correction mentioning the IVA -- these have to be manually removed as they have no time limit and, if there, can give the game away!
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:38 pm
Foggy wrote:
That's the three --- also make sure there are no Notices of Correction mentioning the IVA -- these have to be manually removed as they have no time limit and, if there, can give the game away!
No corrections on call credit or experian will double check equifax
I keep confusing myself checking andcrechecking :D

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:57 pm
Foggy wrote:
So dispite Experian saying they have updated their records the IVa is still showing and now there is a note of correction too
I have emailed again to ask them to remove both
Anyone have a number for them? I am getting so frustrated

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:04 pm
recovering wrote:
Foggy wrote:
So dispite Experian saying they have updated their records the IVa is still showing and now there is a note of correction too
Just spoke to them.. apparently takes a week i can then request another report and the correction should drop off too.....

MortgageTips

Post by MortgageTips » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:34 pm
recovering wrote:
recovering wrote:
Foggy wrote:
Just spoke to them.. apparently takes a week i can then request another report and the correction should drop off too.....
Hi Recovering
In the nicest possible sentiment - you have been like a dog with a bone! You've shown real determination & achieved the perfect outcome.
Good for you, congratulations, the road is now clear.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”