Creditfix annual review requested months early early because.....

4 posts Page 1 of 1

jonathah

Post by jonathah » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:16 pm
"We now have so many customers"

Really!

Well having completed the AR back in April this year, I received an email on Friday saying AR now due. Sent them an email in return but guess what - no reply, so in today's phone conversation it was revealed they're sending out requests in bulk way ahead of the review date.

It also turns out that the original review should have been done "in January" so "Don't worry as long as you do it by January that's fine". This doesn't tie in with the Knightsbridge (who I was originally with) dates but who's counting?!

The agent, although pleasant and really trying to do her best didn't have a clue about my case, or much else, and had to be coached through the whole call (Me: "have you got the file in front of you....can you see the last review... ok....let's look at....) and eventually had to refer to a supervisor.

Once again CFX proving they are charming and helpful as individuals but creakingly incompetent as an organisation under their massive workload.

Posted just in case anyone else is getting such a request.

All the best.

JJ

jonathah

Post by jonathah » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:36 pm
PS...

They've now send me the I+E. It bears no resemblance to last years/ this years (!) and, as per the original completely wrong one following transfer from Knightsbridge includes allowances for children I don't have, plus sundry basic maths errors.

Comical.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 pm
Easyjet of the industry !!!
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

disneygal

Post by disneygal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:33 pm
jonathah wrote:
PS...

They've now send me the I+E. It bears no resemblance to last years/ this years (!) and, as per the original completely wrong one following transfer from Knightsbridge includes allowances for children I don't have, plus sundry basic maths errors.

Comical.
hope u don't mind me asking but how did the review go? Did they take their time responding with the outcome and did your payments change? I am awaiting to hear back from them.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bonus, overtime, pay rises and windfalls”