Creditfix Electronic Review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

cbdawg

Post by cbdawg » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am
Hi All

A quick question to all Creditfix customers.

I've watched the video which explains the review which is useful but I do have a few questions?

1. They say it takes a one time snap shot of your online banking accounts, how many months is this snap shot over?

2. I have 1 account which my wages are paid into, then I have say 10 savings accounts where I put money aside for emergencies, dentist etc. Will I need to show them those too?

Your experience and advice is greatly appreciated :)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 am
cbdawg wrote:
Hi All

I've watched the video which explains the review which is useful but I do have a few questions?

1. They say it takes a one time snap shot of your online banking accounts, how many months is this snap shot over?

2. I have 1 account which my wages are paid into, then I have say 10 savings accounts where I put money aside for emergencies, dentist etc. Will I need to show them those too?

1. I am afraid I have no idea, but have serious issues with giving anybody Third Party Access rights to my account.

2. I would have thought just the main account into which income flows. I used to have a dozen or so envelopes ( which progressed to jars) in the early years -- guess I could have sent photos :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

FormerlyST1100

Post by FormerlyST1100 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 pm
I am in complete agreement with Foggy.... NO ONE ... is given Third Party Rights to access my bank account.

The security of it is between myself and my Bank only .. no one else is or should be involved in that security or access.

If they want copies off Bank Statements then OK, that can and shoud be done but not able to access the Account itself online.

I wonder what the Banks themselves think of this and letting other Third Parties have those access rights?

shaza

Post by shaza » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:38 am
cbdawg wrote:
Hi All

its a whole years statements
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”