Creditfix F&F Approved today

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
24 posts Page 1 of 2

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 pm
I am over the Bl****y Moon!!!!

Meeting was set for 10:00am this morning I received an email at 08:45 to advise my creditors had accepted our F&F offer (Thank you Creditfix for updating me so quickly I was a gibbering wreck)

I was advised all creditors have submitted their claims so should be finalised very quickly.. so hoping for my CC in the very near future, My Mum called them and the final payment has been made..

In shock at the moment I think it doesn't feel real, I feel like I am waiting for someone to say just kidding!! as that is usually how my luck goes! :roll:

I am now redundant and have yet to find another job but at least now I can focus on getting a new job

It has made me a better person, a better Mum and role model to my Son, my frugal ways have rubbed off on him he loves a bargain and saves all his money which is great for an 8 year old, I was terrified when we went into the IVA thought it would ruin his childhood he was only just 4 at the beginning but he hasn't missed out on anything at all he had no Idea we had any money worries, I haven't had a night out in over 5 years now every penny I could save went on Family holidays, treat days out, Christmas & Birthdays I didn't want my son to go without because of the mistakes we made. It is my 39th Birthday on Monday so I think I am due a night out :lol:

The Best advice I can offer is make sure your IVA is set up correctly in the first instance if you feel uncomfortable with your I&E when you are setting up your IVA then trust me you will be uncomfortable for the next 5-6 years I understand you are very vulnerable and just want your IVA accepted but don't be afraid to challenge... if you don't ask you don't get!!

Don't wish your time away, let the IVA run in the background but don't let it consume your life. 5 years does go so fast I remember joining this form December 2012 seeing people writing similar posts to mine thinking I will never get there!! But Hey here I am on the other side.

Thank you to everyone on here that has given me great advice over the years I wouldn't have stayed sane without you, There doesn't seem to be as many ex PJG clients posting on here now but I know there were a lot of us starting IVA's at the same time on here early 2013 I hope you are all doing ok.

Louise xxx :P :P :P
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:47 pm
Well done Louise and congratulations and .... told you so :-)

Onward and Upward x
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:48 pm
Brilliant - well done. Now go and enjoy debt freedom and don't look back !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 am
Great news Louise and many happy returns for Monday.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 am
Great news!!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 am
Well done you :-)

If feels amazing doesn't it :-)

I got my CC within 4 week as well

Good luck for the future (ex PJG )
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

redboxtree

Post by redboxtree » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:08 pm
They can be amazing and they can be absolutely awful - not much inbetween.

We had our certificates in less than 2 weeks and I firmly believe that they have been taking on so much business that they need to get people off their books.

That does not detract from what you have accomplished and 14 months after it all I can confirm that life really seems brighter.

Francesca

Post by Francesca » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:53 pm
Just read some post about F&F offers, make me think...we originally owe 10 730 (around), agreed for 120£ monthly so far, we are renting. If family member would like to help, what F&F offer would be accepted? Paying since February, so only 720£ paid in. Tried to figure it out from former post but its definitely not my cup of tea hah. Thank you
Last edited by Francesca on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm
Francesca wrote:
Just read some post about F&F offers, make me think...we originally owe 10 730 (around), agreed for 120£ monthly so far, we are renting. If family member would like to help, what F&F offer would be accepted? Tried to figure it out from former post but its definitely not my cup of tea hah. Thank you

Base the offer on the number of payments you have left multiplied by the monthly amount. You can often round it down a little to account for savings in administration they are going to make.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.

Francesca

Post by Francesca » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:02 pm
Thank u Foggy x

Francesca

Post by Francesca » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm
So 54months left x 120 we paying now gives 6480. 6500£ would be accepted? Do I get it right?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:14 pm
Francesca wrote:
So 54months left x 120 we paying now gives 6480. 6500£ would be accepted? Do I get it right?
So -- the creditors are expecting to get £6480 over the next 4 and a half years. I would offer, say, £5,000 to £5,500 as a F&F now.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:18 am
Hi harrysmum!
Sorry for delay i dont come on here very often any more.
I am over the b***** moon for you too!! How wonderful! i remember us starting at a very similar time and I am thrilled it is over for you amd so swiftly managed by CF. After the issues we had a few years ago with the chamgeover they seem to be improving. I got goosebumps reading your post and only made it through first couple of paragraphs before having to stop (ears watering had nothing to do with it!!!)
Well done hunni you have done so well.
Best wishes for a debt free future. Please keep in touch. i think we swapped emails a while back.

Much love
Abbiesmum

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:19 pm
Hi abbiesmum, I have been unable to log in for a while but just to say congratulations and good luck!
I am in my 6th year now and yes creditfix have improved from the initial melee I do think sometimes they just want us ex PJG lot gone asap!

Seanj67

Post by Seanj67 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 am
Congratulations, it's great feeling.

At the beginning it does seem like you'll never get there, but the time passes - as you say, just let it run in the background.

Great post.

S
24 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”