creditor hassle started today!!

17 posts Page 2 of 2

UpToMyNeck

Post by UpToMyNeck » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:02 am
Thats an interesting point about these calls being made on an automatic dialler, I was beginning to think someone from MBNA has singled me out for personal attention such was the frequency of the calls I was getting. Its also explains why I have had "voicemails" left on my work mobile with noone there, it much be the voicemail kicking in to the automated calling thing. Oh well, I wont feel as guilty ignoring them now!! [:D] I feel good today because I woke up thinking it was Monday and trying to think about what I had to do work wise, then when my head cleared I realised it is in fact Sunday. Pure unbounded joy......[:D]
Non sibi sed omnibus

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:23 am
Now that is a wonderful feeling!!!!!! It's terrible when it's the other way round though - you think it's Sunday and then realise you've got to get up!

I always used to let my calls go through to the answering machine, and if they left a message (which Mercers used to, sometimes automated message, sometimes a human being!) I would just delete the message.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”