creditors meeting!

82 posts Page 6 of 6

dlovesg

Post by dlovesg » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 pm
Congratulations johndylan, wishing you and your wife all the best on your journey to being debt free!

Johndylan

Post by Johndylan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm
Thanks for the kind words, one huge relief!!!
Our celebration tonight was cutting up all the credit cards and a glass of wine.

We can now get on with our lives, try and save a small amount for a rainy day whilst in the IVA and never entertain credit cars or loans again.

I also hope we can help others who may be struggling with debt.
Good luck debt tired, harrysmummy and spanna. We will all be in this together with lulu 123 and the rest of you.

Johndylan

Post by Johndylan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Johndylan

Thanks for the kind words, one huge relief!!!
Our celebration tonight was cutting up all the credit cards and a glass of wine.

We can now get on with our lives, try and save a small amount for a rainy day whilst in the IVA and never entertain credit cards or loans again.

I also hope we can help others who may be struggling with debt.
Good luck debt tired, harrysmummy and spanna. We will all be in this together with lulu 123 and the rest of you.

lulu123

Post by lulu123 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:11 am
Johndylan I am so pleased for you and your wife! I can imagine your huge relief when you got the call from Marc.Once again, Melanie and her fantastic team have done a great job. Indeed we will be in this together and we will get to the end in 5/6 years. I wish you and your wife all the best.

lulu

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 am
Great news johndylan.....stay focused! Take it in bite size chunks and tick off the months ...i had a number list of 60 down to 1 (each representing a month) on my fridge and each month we would cross another payment off....amazing how quick it goes once you are in the swing of it.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

esgt1967

Post by esgt1967 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 pm
That really is fantastic news and I can fully appreciate your sense of relief. I really felt for you when your IVAs weren't accepted the other week and had everything crossed that things would get sorted out - although I knew Mel and her team would get there in the end! So pleased for you and all the best for your journey to a debt free life. We are almost at the end of our first month of being on the IVA boat (IVA's approved 4th Jan) and the sense of relief still hasn't gone away.

Kelly O

Post by Kelly O » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 pm
Congratulations on your IVA acceptance Johndylan :-)

Do keep forum posting, you will find the forum an invaluable source of advice and support during your IVA.

All the best
Regards Kelly Osadare Debt Advice Manager at www.pjgrecovery.com (host to www.melaniegiles.com.)

PJG Recovery have a free online advice channel at www.debtadvicetv.com. If you are ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.pjgrecovery.com/contact-us.asp . I look forward to speaking to you.
82 posts Page 6 of 6
Return to “IVA approved!”