Creditors meeting today!!

6 posts Page 1 of 1

KimmyJ

Post by KimmyJ » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:15 am
Hi, I started the process with creditfix what feels like ages ago. Finally the day has come for our creditors meeting at 4 pm today.. I cant help but feel extremely anxious and made the mistake of reading up bad experiences with Credit fix. Has anyone used them and had a good outcome ?

I rang to see if they could give me an indication of who has voted or who is likely to vote in favour but they couldn't give me any information

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:49 am
They have hundreds of customers and we tend to only get to hear from those for which something has gone wrong !
As long as your proposal is straightforward and hits no bumps they should be OK.

Best of luck with the meeting.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am
Good luck - hope it goes ok.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Jessie91

Post by Jessie91 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 am
Hi I’m with Creditfix and 3 years in now and I personally haven’t had any issues with them at all. When I’ve had money issues or change of house/work place they have been quite helpful and do a change of circumstances/money form over the phone with me. With yearly reviews I do it all through emails and never had a issue. If you ever have any issues just call them and their help.

KimmyJ

Post by KimmyJ » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pm
Thankyou everyone for your good luck wishes and reassurance. Do you know which companies are likely to vote in favour of an IVA just so I can get some idea
Thankyou

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:27 pm
Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pmKimmyJ wrote:
Thankyou everyone for your good luck wishes and reassurance. Do you know which companies are likely to vote in favour of an IVA just so I can get some idea
Thankyou
It is impossible to say --- some, I am sure, vote according to the weather !
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”