Debate For Fun, Trick or Treat

36 posts Page 3 of 3

spenmotherhen

Post by spenmotherhen » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:04 pm
I must admit we have always lived in service accomodation so pretty much know most of the neighbours etc.

Still would'nt let my littl uns out on ethere own mind you. We go along with them.

Don't really see it as begging mind you, just some young kids having some fun.

Although I guess i must have lived a sheltered life - theres no bids around here telling me to get back where I came from lol!!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 pm
I have to come clean and admit that when she said that I told her to crawl back under her stone and keep her beak out of my business - it gave the bin men watching a laugh! Brought me down to her level though!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

spenmotherhen

Post by spenmotherhen » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:15 pm
ha ha sounds ike you have a great relationship with your neighbours and you get your bins emptied to!!

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 pm
You know what Skppy you really do cheer me up ive just read those last few posts and have visions of a vigilante pensioner with a leather jacket, curlers in and a cigar lieing in wait for you.

Tracy

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:39 pm
Glad it made you laugh! She actually wears a lilac mac! She is often around in the morning talking to one of her neighbours, and when she sees me she stops talking and turns around and watches me drive up the road. I do test the brakes each morning, just in case!

We don't get on too badly with the people in our block, apart from the people downstairs. She has a really loud, high pitched voice that carries over the sound of our TV. They are better than they used to be - we used to be able to hear everything (and I mean everything!) at night! It went on until they had a row one night and I put a notice on the main door - 'Would whoever was shouting about last night please show some consideration to the other people in the block and please remember that sound carries here at night and everything can be heard'. We didn't hear a peep out of them after that!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:02 pm
I bet you really miss them when you move(not)
The day you move you should go up to her and quite politely tell her lilac isn't her colour.
I keep pictuering columbo in a lilac mac.
Where we used to live when my son was about 3 we had this nieghbour who was massive and really frightening she used to shout at you just for looking at her,well as i walked past her son in buggy he shouts out that ladys really fat mummy you have never seen a buggy burn rubber that fast ever.

Tracy
36 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”