Debt Stress

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm
Hi Guys, well done for taking the first steps in sorting our your debts. It's a very brave move and one that you won't regret. We have all been through the shame and fear that we all experience when we eventually decide to confront our debt problems, but it takes guts to admit that the problem exists in the first place. Try to look on it as a positive move to resolving money matters for the rest of your lives. Unfortunately, there are going to be many more people in the same shoes as ours thanks to the credit crunch, and the irresponsible lenders who are over lending to people already in debt - borrowing has been too freely available. I am fortunate in that my IVA has recently been approved and I feel very lucky that I have been given a second chance. Good luck to all of you who are embarking on your journeys. You WILL receive many letters and calls which are very worrying, but ride the storm, and hopefully with the help of a good IP, all should be OK in the end. (I can highly recommend Melanie Giles). Kazzy x
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

quark2008

Post by quark2008 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:31 am
My nan used to say that life is a mystery to be lived and not a problem to be solved.I am trying to remember that everyday.I am seeing things now as if am wobbling my way down a new road, have no idea what might be round the next corner or over the next hill.It's still the right road though to be on though,i must expect a few stones to be thrown but i'll duck them. The rocky road to recovery is an apt name, for whatever you are recovering from. Events will always continue to try and knock you off the road. Calls and letters are the stones if you like.Feeling exposed on the register, fear of being seen as inadequate or a failure are all part of the brave step in exposing yourself first by admitting your problem before anyone does it for you.I called for help before anyone had the chance to trip me over. We all will get our rewards for being honest in 5 years time when we are free of debt. I'm sure we will also experience something else in our lives that we may never have if having not for being in the situation we are in.We have to accept that along the journey not everyone will have our best interests at heart, that will be their problem,it may be likely that they are experiencing the same problems as ourselves.There are many of you on this forum who have the heart for others, which is fantastic.Always remember though, that it takes enormous courage to admit to your debt problems, remember that everyday, and that you took your own control. Waffling over.

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:37 pm
A great and phylosophical post Quark, my sentiments exactly. Kazzy x
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “postings for july”