Debtmatter reviews (Hit or miss ?)

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Just a general question for people who are with debtmatters or other companies. Are the annual reviews a bit of a hit or miss affair,I am thinking with the company being in a state of flux that certain shortcuts will be made as to help cut costs with annual reviews being one of the possible short cuts. If there is anybody who has had experience of this please come forward.

P

goulda

Post by goulda » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm
As I have posted before - I do not know how Debtmatters calculated my monthly income, some expenditure was accurate amounts others estimated allowances. I have no overtime or pay rise clause but in my favour I do seem to have a lot of money left over each month. In January I informed them I had been given a pay rise but they said it will be noted at my Annual Review which is in July btu with Grant Thornton or Payplan who have taken over Debtmatters IVA's although Debtmatters are denying this to clients
A. G. Gould

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 pm
I have been on other forums (not as good as this one of course)and a few people on there have had no paperwork in regards to reviews but a copy of a letter that the company sends to the creditors.So I was wondering If anybody had the same situation on this forum.

P

baz36

Post by baz36 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm
hi there,

My husband and I are with Debtmatters and we are awaiting our 1st Annual review which should be around 7th march. I put a post on earlier today asking about overtime as our chairman's report doesnt have the overtime clause in just the inheritance one.

I also contacted them ( i do this via email now) as i have had conversations in the past by phone with them which as lead to them giving me information (then later on saying they got it wrong etc)
Anyway emailed and them and told them my wages had slightly increased,and am also now receiving CSA payments for my son,but that also I am now having to pay CSA out for my daughter whosnow with her dad(basically it all balances out) but was told to wait to annual review unless i wanted to reduce payments (which i dont)

Anyway come 7th March i will be emailing again and chasing up review as i dont want to just carry on thinking when are they going to contact me, i want it out the way i suppose.

Definelty be intereseted in hearing from anyone who is with the same company.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for february”