Debtmatters

8 posts Page 1 of 1

muppet

Post by muppet » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 am
Hi in January I asked for help to sort out a f&f which you all kindly helped me with I sent all the relevant paperwork to Debtmatters and they said they would deal with it - I am still waiting my account has since been transferred to another company who are now awaiting a mass variation meeting which is due on the 29th May and they have said they will then be able to deal with my f&f I got made redundant in February and am expecting a baby in 8 weeks now when I sent in the information for the f&f I expected it to take a long time but 5 months is that a bit excessive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The new company have been very helpful as I have had to cut down my payments from £400 a month to £100 as I am not getting any money apart from mat allowance. Thanks again for any help I feel as if my baby will be celebrating its first birthday by the time this is all sorted out [:(]

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:03 am
There have been various difficulties with the transfer of the Debtmatters cases, but I am a little suprised that your offer was not put forward as part of the overall variation. See if you can pin them down to a timescale which is acceptable to you.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

muppet

Post by muppet » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:27 pm
thanks for your prompt reply melaine I spoke to GT last friday when they sent me a letter saying I was in breech of my IVA (they said the letter was an error) I have since had a letter saying that the mass variation meeting is scheduled for the 29th May and the lady on the phone said as soon as this was agreed it would be full steam ahead for my f&f hopefully they will keep to this. I will let you know the outcome. Thanks again for your help and support.

muppet

Post by muppet » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 pm
Hi everybody i'm pleased to say that finally after 8 months my full and final has been accepted. I would just like to say thank you for all your help and support with writing the letters and dealing with the relevant people i will definitely be pointing people in your direction if asked. thanks again

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm
Fantastic news Muppet. Really pleased for you.

Enjoy your debt free life.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 pm
Another success story for the forum, and debt freedom for Muppet. Well done!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:21 pm
HAHA i read the muppets were making a comeback in the paper this morning and here is muppet back on the forum .
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm
brill news muppet!

congratulations, am glad all the stress is now over for you!

love barb x
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for august”