Definately having a BAD time right now

38 posts Page 3 of 3

dots

Post by dots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:08 pm
the only rounded figure was £3 ... all the others were specific odd values... not like 9.99 for example, but £46.50 and £25.83 and so on... sounds more like grocery shopping???

G

Try to develop the present to change the future that will enhance new memories of the past... www.thedotdots.com
Outreaching World Concerns

nomorecards

Post by nomorecards » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:13 pm
yeah or high street shopping, in which case they will be on camera, if your bank act fast enough they may be able to get the police to do something (if they are interested), the £3 was probably to see if it was going to work for them, nasty thieving fraudsters!!!

dots

Post by dots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:15 pm
I have to wait up to 7 working days for a new card and pin, so just hope the fuel will last... I am off out next week for an interview for a new job, I don't want to be towed in the gate!

G

Try to develop the present to change the future that will enhance new memories of the past... www.thedotdots.com
Last edited by dots on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dots

Post by dots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:17 pm
Ironically, the job I am going for is in a Prison, so maybe I will come face to face with the shister (without knowing)... mmmmmmm

Gordon.

nomorecards

Post by nomorecards » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 pm
lol they don't catch many of them! Good luck with the interview, be positive!

dots

Post by dots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 pm
I can only go positive... I am already negative... only one possible option forward... unless I am a blooming magnet, then I am stuffed! hey-ho! keeping open minded, just need to find a way to get back down off this space capsule now I am calming down... I want me bed... it's been a traumatic time... If I had my card, I could go out and buy a bottle of wine, but then... I can't nor risk the petrol... Oh for living in the countryside! mooooo ...

G

Last edited by dots on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:33 pm
Hi Gordon
Poor you.
I bet things will pick up now and you,ll probably get that new job,lets hope so.
Are you able to come to my Bristol meeting on the 8th October ?
Regards

Andy Davie
IVA.co.uk Spokesperson

About me:
http://www.iva.co.uk/andy_davie_profile.asp

IVA Helpline: 0800 197 4838
http://www.iva.co.uk/iva_helpline.asp
Andam Davies

dots

Post by dots » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:53 am
Hi Andy, sorry to miss you last night, it just got too much, so I shut down computer, then couldn't sleep for ages as it was early anyway... grrrrrrr

Thanks for your note and I would love to come up and meet you, but I will be midway through my run of nightshifts then, and as most are 16hrs long I head for my pillow quite quickly. Just a bad bit of timing really, because while I am working where I do, I usually get every other Monday free... then again I now have to try and recover my bank before I can jaunt out... Bristol is not too far away from me geographically, but right now it may as well be Pluming Pluto...

All the best Andy, always nice to know you are there...

[8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] grrrrrrr[8]

Gordon

Last edited by dots on Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
38 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “postbag for september”