Different Info on all 3 CRAs?

6 posts Page 1 of 1

glossgalore

Post by glossgalore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 am
Good morning

I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere on the boards, I had a look but couldn't find anything.

My IVA was accepted in March of 2006 and I finally got my certificate of completion through in June 2011.

I have been checking my credit report to make sure everything is dropping off as expected and I've found that the CRAs are all showing different defaults.

One shows on all 3 CRAs and then there are some others which show on one but not the others.

My question is how do I get this resolved? Do I contact the creditor and ask them to update (even though they already have with some CRAs as the default isn't showing?) or is this an issue with how the CRAs are updating their records?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am
as Tom Jones would say "its not unusual". Contact the data controller at each creditor to inform them of what errors exist on what CRA's file. It never ceases to amaze me how 3 agencies can all have differing info!!!!

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

winter_blues

Post by winter_blues » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am
Hi Gloss, you need to send a copy of your completion certificate to each of your creditors showing your IVA completed and satisfied. Any defaults will be deleted from the date of your IVA. This process can take several weeks. Try to get the Data Controller address at each of your creditors as it is they who deal with this. Good luck.
Winter-Blues

glossgalore

Post by glossgalore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am
Thanks Paul, I'll do that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

glossgalore

Post by glossgalore » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 am
Thanks Winter Blues! :)

winter_blues

Post by winter_blues » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 am
..."it's not unusual"...don't think my creditors will ever love me tho or vice versa!!.. he he
Winter-Blues
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”