Discussing proposal

41 posts Page 3 of 3

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:30 pm
Well done all of you. That first phone call can be the hardest to make. I am quite assertive with the phone usually but I made hubby ring at first, as usual the phone got passed to me and Jo with freeman jones was wonderful, reassuring and totally non judgmental. I think I thought I would have to explain everything down to the last detail as how we had got in a mess.
All the best to you all and I am sure you will all be successful.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

angela18

Post by angela18 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 pm
brilliant trees.. I was so nervous about speaking to Melanie, and she was lovely.. there is absolutely nothing to worry about (listen to me little miss confident..NOT) she is really down to earth and makes you feel human!! Don't worry!!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

barbara.worthington

Post by barbara.worthington » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:07 pm
knew you would be ok - i have spoken to howell a few times and he is really nice

i would imagine our meetings will be quite close to each other, yours ang and ours - fingers crossed for all of us and everyone else who is facing this journey!!!

so glad we got each other on this site for support - it is such a great help

lets keep positive together even if i am feeling terrified inside, melanie is held in such high regard on this forum am sure she will do her best for all of us

will speak soon - keep yer chin up

barb x

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Just wanted to wish you all good luck on taking the first positive steps to a debt free future [:)]

Debbie
Debbie

barbara.worthington

Post by barbara.worthington » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:54 pm
thankyou - soulgrowth, aguise and all of you lovely people on here who have walked in our shoes and keep our spirits up and support us

you are such a fantastic inspiration

thankyou

barb x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm
Looking forward to the chat Trees! As it is Friday night shall we allow ourselves a glass of wine as we are chatting?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

angela18

Post by angela18 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 am
Melanie I had a glass on Tuesday whilst speaking to you.. Was that naughty drinking on a school night!![:I]
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 am
That's the start of the slippery slope I am afraid Ang!!!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

TREES57

Post by TREES57 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 am
Hm, a glass of wine,i'm afraid my poison is Southern Comfort,but i want to be able to remember the conversation lol [:)] Seriously though i look forward to our conversation Melanie and once again thank-you to everybody on this site,it's wonderful to share experiences both with debt and life in general xxx
CAN'T BUY ME LOVE !!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 am
I can't bear Southern Comfort any more, not since I got so drunk on it I fell over in the front garden and fell asleep in a plant!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:02 pm
Just a bit - the best part was it was when I was still living at home and my mum said the next morning that the fox must have slept in her plant as it was flat! I'm standing there thinking yes, a 5'8", 11st (at the time!) fox!

I would say to anyone who knows that they have a problem with their debts to do something sooner rather than later. While facing up to your problems is scary, it's a great feeling when you know that you are actually sorting your life out.
41 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “postings for april”