Dispute regarding the firm: Blair Endersby

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Bren

Post by Bren » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Dispute regarding the firm called:
Blair Endersby (also known as Baines & Erst)

Background: IVA agreement in force for 12 months now.

Nature of dispute: Annual review: 12 months payslips were submitted as requested, they responded by saying I had to make a one off payment of £172.18 as my annual pay was over and above the agreed estimated annual salary. They have "manufactured" monthly salary figures, quite inaccurate to the pay slips I forwarded to them. I have in fact earnt £795.34 less than the projected forecast and struggling to make the IVA payments each month.

Dates of relevance: Despite 2 letters explaining this, they have refused to answer. Last letter sent 22nd September 09.

Contact names: James Kaye & Nick Morgan.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm
I don't think that those chaps work for Blair Endersby any more, but even so your letters should have been answered. They regularly monitor the forum, so hopefully their representative will be along to offer support and assistance soon.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

banjoplayer

Post by banjoplayer » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Melanie is absolutely right the two people named are no longer working for Blair Endersby, they were also my IP's as already stated they do monitor this forum so hopefully you will get a responce to your question, personally I would ring them and see what is going off.
Dance like no-ones watching

angelrainbow

Post by angelrainbow » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am
Nick and James have set up their own business. That said, letters and emails I sent to them were picked up by someone else and I was contacted. Blair Endersby said the other day there was a 2-3 week log on call backs and annual reviews (not good enough, but they did call back and did apologise).
I did once send BE an email from their website asking for details of who to make an official complaint to. Lo and behold I was contacted after many weeks of chasing and banging my head against a brick wall almost straight away and my initial and subsequent queries have been dealt with very quickly and efficiently.
Completion Certificate received September 2012.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am
A 2-3 week backlog on call backs?!?! I wish I could get away with that at work!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am
I've never had that problem with Payplan. Not good if you are worried about something and need an answer.

I wouldn't get away with it either Skippy - I'm expected to sort it out for them, phone them with a result, or phone them to say that we haven't forgotten them, it's just taking longer than we thought!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm
2-3 weeks is not good at all is it? We have to reply within 48 hours, my IP is available at all times of the day and night!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”