dmp

6 posts Page 1 of 1

willismeiwas

Post by willismeiwas » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 pm
can anyone recommend a trustworthy dmp,i would gather in this day and age there are alot of scams about and i'm new to all this,i've been speaking to Tina Shortland form melaniegiles.com and from her calculations it would look as if bunkrupcy would be my best option as an iva wouldn't suit me because of my income/outgoings,but after going onto interest only mortgage and getting rid of my car which is on hp myself and my wife would like to maybe try a dmp as a last attempt to get me out of the whole i'm in

i gather with a dmp my creditors would be payed every month but a smaller ammount than what they're reqesting now but i would also have to pay someone a monthly admin fee for looking over a dmp for me as i'm not good with figures,hense my £20000 debt

Wizzard

Post by Wizzard » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Hi Willis
Welcome to to the forum. I can't answer the query but there are many on here who can. I've put this back to the top so someone will pick it up
When I was young I was called a rugged individualist
When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did back then and now I'm labelled senile

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm
Hi Willis,

You could try Payplan. They will do you a DMP and won't charge you for doing it.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

willismeiwas

Post by willismeiwas » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Tina Shortland has said in an e mail that she'll refer me to some company they deal with,i know at melanie giles they're doing a job but you got to give it to them from the little dealing i've had with them i'd recommend them to anyone,but i'll give payplan a try too if they don't charge all the better,thank you

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm
You could also check out who ever Melanie's firm recommend as well. It won't hurt to have a couple of options.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm
Hi
Andrew Graveson of Brightoak has been recommended by Melanie many times
Regards
Andam Davies
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for august”