do i need to keep receipts etc ??

4 posts Page 1 of 1

depressed

Post by depressed » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 pm
hi again ,i recently had my proposal accepted in the form of a one off lump sum payment from the sale of my home ,they have given me a year to sell my house to pay off creditors ,our income is low but i had to fill out an income expenditure form ,do i need to keep receipts as proof of what our income goes on although we don't make monthly repayments ,was'nt sure ? also our car was excluded from the iva as its needed for my disabled daughter but its really in need of loads of work its now getting really unreliable too ,could i sell it and buy another more reliable car of a simalar value ? thankyou thats all my queries for now ,this site is great its helped me loads !!!

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:48 pm
Hi I wish you wern't depressed lol.
I keep all my bills but do anyway, I keep receipts for anything also that could be offset against overtime and rises in expenditure, rent rise, gas elec rises, petrol. I dont know that you need to but I would ask your Ip exactly what they might need that way you can be sure.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

depressed

Post by depressed » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:50 am
HI THERE ,I'M NOT DEPRESSED ANYMORE LOL !!!! BUT I WAS ,JUST SHOWS THERES LIGHT AT THE END OF THE GLOOMY TUNNEL !!!! JUST KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME THAT THE HOUSE SELLS ,DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF IT DOESNT SELL WITHIN THE YEAR AS IN THE PROPOSAL ?? WORRIED WITH THE HOUSING MARKET AS IT IS NOW !!!

aguise

Post by aguise » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 am
Change it then to depressednomore. Dont know the answer but I am sure one will come. Hopefully it will sell.

All the best.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “we salute the special people managing disability”