Do you want a laugh?

19 posts Page 1 of 2

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 2:55 pm
Our PP who is mentioned on here often came for his lunch today - Barclaycard rang and he answered the phone. This is how the conversation went. Father xx speaking can I help you? The caller asked for my husband. Father said " He is not here" The caller asked where he was as it was urgent that he be contacted. Father said, your calls have been numerous and offensive such that I have arranged for Mr xxx to stay at the residence of the Apostolic Nuncio for a time. The caller asked where it was, Father said Parkside, Wimbledon, London. The caller said that they will visit him there; Father said - you can't the Nuncio's residence is Vatican Territory - you will not be allowed in. If you make yourselves a nuisance there you will cause a diplomatic incident and you will be removed by the Diplomatic Protection unit of the Metropolitan Police. The caller said thank you Mr - Father replied can't you understand English I said I was Fatherxxxx; the caller replied sorry - we must leave it then until he comes back>!!!J

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Absolute quality!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

poppyfairy

Post by poppyfairy » Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Hi J

It just gets better - and gives us hope [:)] Well done PP your spirit is reaching out to us all. I am a christian but have no church as no body wanted the children and I to attend due to their disabilities - so we church at home! But am inspired by your PP - fab!

Poppyfairy [:)]
There's an old zen saying 'Only an empty bowl can be filled'. It means that the moment you think you have nothing left is the moment when growth and progress become inevitable. Everytime you see an empty bowl, think of the potential.

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 4:44 pm
I have tried to get him to post on here but he really does work about 16 hours every day he would make alot of people laugh but he simply has not got the time. If you were here he would accept you and your children with open arms and no questions asked - whats more he would help in anyway he could with your permission of course. J

nursecrippin

Post by nursecrippin » Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
I like it elv 5[:D][:D]
Heidi xxxx

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm
If you're in an IVA, I would direct them to the insolvency website so they can check the details themselves.

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 pm
Did that - if they want to play silly bxxx so can we!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Let's hope that the 'new address' has been put down on their file and they don't ring for a few days now!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Hopefully they'll tire soon - I preferred not to answer myself, but we're all different.

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm
Poppy- I hope you do not mind but I told my PP of your post - he was angry! He said if you want to go to Church then if yours will not accpet you and your kids go to any Catholic Church - you will not have to change your religion and if anyone complains or objects he wants to know about it. He said you can just sit there and enjoy it and feel at home. J

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Jan it will funny if they do - they will be in for a shock!! My mother is comming out of hospital Friday! J

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Is she coming to live with you and David J?
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Max

Post by Max » Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm
We hope so but she has flatly refused at present - the GP and PP will sort her out eventually. She is so independent - good thing really but it can be a problem - David and her get along like a house on fire so she make take notice of him sooner rather than later. J

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:39 pm
At least she will be at home and have you to look out for her.

So glad she is fully recovered.
Bob Marley.

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm
I know David would be delighted if your mother did stay with you.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”