dogs trust event

6 posts Page 1 of 1

oscar

Post by oscar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Well I did not collect any tins of dog food for the Trust I did not even get three, the only 2 in there were the ones that I had put in myself! However, the generosity of people especially the latter generation has really surprised me in giving to the collection box , I had had enough of saying hello to people though so I called it a day after just over 4 hours.

I do have my next fundraiser booked though at the local college and the best thing is they are publicising this now to the students council, their own electronic mini internal website (it's City wide though so its not that small). I have found a contact there that is as passionate about helping dogs as I am.

I have met some funny people today, the first time I have done anything like this, after the first hour I thought why have I bothered, but by the end very encouraging so I'll keep going with this for now.

Oscar
x
Last edited by oscar on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://rollercoaster.blogs.iva.co.uk/

need to smile today? go on check out my blogs - I'll add to them regularly
Our IVA's over YIPPEE unbelievable!Seems like yesterday it was approved despite everything

kazzafunk

Post by kazzafunk » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 am
That's a shame Oscar. I think people are so stretched that they are just buying essentials at the moment. I hate walking past collectors and I must admit the only one I have given to recently is the poppy collectors.
Kazza

Please visit my blog:
http://kazzafunk.blogs.iva.co.uk/

IVA completed 21/03/2012

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 am
You got any local fund dog shows or agility shows around your area, try and smooth in on a stall with them, car boot sale x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

oscar

Post by oscar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am
I'll check that out thanks Lesley and thanks Kazza
Oscar
x
http://rollercoaster.blogs.iva.co.uk/

need to smile today? go on check out my blogs - I'll add to them regularly
Our IVA's over YIPPEE unbelievable!Seems like yesterday it was approved despite everything

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:55 pm
That's a shame Oscar, but good for you for trying. Great idea Lesley, hope you keep trying Oscar and good luck x

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 pm
I'm sure you knew I meant fun dog shows not fund...my typing sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “pets corner”