Down South?

95 posts Page 6 of 7

inapickle

Post by inapickle » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 pm
Its looking good so far, so at present it is definatley on, even though I am a total newb here,and only have limited knowledge, it would be nice to meet some new friends.

Best wishes
Mark

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 am
Hi Mark ... these events are always a lovely informal, chatty ... and funny evening (especially when the waitress tries to take on our Melanie [:D])... it will be fantastic to meet you. If you email Andy direct he will give you my email address, if you then contact me direct I will then give you my mobile number just in case you get lost or anything en route ... I'll come and look for you!!

Debbie
Debbie

inapickle

Post by inapickle » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Hi Debbie,
cheers for that, mail will be sent in a mo, If I get lost or cant make it for some reason I will let you know, once with the rels I will not have a computer. erm just found that the email is down due to spamming, any way of sending a PM etc, obvious reasons not adviseable to pose numbers publicly etc

see you there
Mark
Last edited by inapickle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:04 pm
I am hoping to bring Tina with me this time, so she can meet some of the clients she has also helped along the way.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Hi
That would be great Mel
Is Andrew able to come down ?
Regards
Andam Davies

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm
He's tied up that weekend, unfortunately, as is Tina - so not a great show from our side, but Andrew promises to make the Newcastle meeting as he has heard that it is quite a good night out up there!

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 pm
Andy/Admin

Could you send Mark (inapickle) my email address. Many thanks

Debbie

email on its way [:)]
admin
Debbie

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:31 pm
Melanie - It would be so lovely to meet Tina at a future frugal riends as I have (and will never) forget how kind she was to me and pulled me back from the brink of despair in one phone call.

Make sure she doesn't get head hunted with everyone on the forum singing her praises!!

Look foward to seeing you again
Emma x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:36 pm
She is very firmly mine Emma - we work so well together and she absolutely adores her job. Tina is one of the nicest and kindest people I have ever had the privilage to work with.

I have never seen her cross or angry, and as she comes from a counselling background she is able to really understand the issues which debt creates as well as dealing with the solutions available.

I get such positive feedback from all of my clients who have initially spoken to Tina, and she will definately start coming to the frugal meetings in future, but unfortunately on 10th May it is her friend's hen night - so I guess that is a fairly good excuse. I am sure she will be with us in spirit at least!

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 am
I too would love to meet Tina. I know I have never spoken with her but hear such lovley comments from those that have. Hopefuly soon. I am really looking forward to portsmouth ,its a bit like a little holiday and a girlie weekend with Emma t picking me up.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

sblack

Post by sblack » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 am
She is worth her weight in gold. An absolute godsend for those on the other end of the phone. It must be a very difficult job that she does. In know that she helped us enormously at a time that we most needed it.
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm
Looking forward to it also Ang x

I like Portsmouth, if we go a bit earlier we could go to gunwarf quays and have a look around the shops and see the sea[:)]
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

CoverItAll

Post by CoverItAll » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Just a point about the Port Solent Hotel for those staying overnight, all of the bedrooms have superb showers, but no baths.
John Tegg
john.tegg@dms4asu.co.uk
http://www.paymentcover.co.uk
STANDARD TERMS for Forum Members for Home Insurance, Self Employed Tradesman's Public Liability, and Short Term Income Protection.

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:09 pm
Emma, you give me a time to be ready for and I will be waiting, that would be really nice. I look forward to it.

Ang xx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

CoverItAll

Post by CoverItAll » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:02 pm
I have invited Mark Dalton of UreLife to this meeting as my Guest. His firm have just launched a Pre-Paid Debit Card, and it will give him the opportunity of feedback on his product from potential customers, and give Forum Members the chance to interface directly with a Product Provider. For information see www.urelife.co.uk
John Tegg
john.tegg@dms4asu.co.uk
http://www.paymentcover.co.uk
STANDARD TERMS for Forum Members for Home Insurance, Self Employed Tradesman's Public Liability, and Short Term Income Protection.
95 posts Page 6 of 7
Return to “past frugal friends meetings”