Ebenegate closures

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

loislane

Post by loislane » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:56 pm
I am after some advice.
I was with Vanguard and switched over to Ebenegate. I finished my IVA in May, I realise the closure can take up to 6 months so waited this out. I rang them mid November when the 6 months had expired and was told I would get my certificate by the end of November. Fast forward to today, still nothing so I rang again. However, the lady was talking in riddles. I asked who my IP was so I could directly message them and was told she couldn't tell me. I checked the registry and it was listed as a Tim Pope. I sent him an email and it was blocked. I then sent Ebenegate closures an email, which was also blocked!
I am starting to panic, where do I go from here?
Thank you for reading

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:34 pm
Sorry about your problems. I can only suggest that you keep persevering with phone calls and email Ebengate via their normal email address and tell them with taking things further.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:34 pm
Mr Popes details currently on record are:

Insolvency Practitioner Details

Name
Mr TIMOTHY JAMES POPE
Company
TJP Insolvency Limited
Address
8, The Mews, Fulford Chase, YORK, YO10 4QN
Telephone
07710 302564
Fax
IP Number
Licensing Body
IPA
Email
tim.pope@tjpinsolvency.co.uk

If attempts to get a resolution are failing you can complain to his regulatory body, via the Government Gateway here: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

loislane

Post by loislane » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:41 pm
Thank you for your replies. I will keep on at them and hopefully get the long awaited certificate 🤞

David888

Post by David888 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:12 pm
Hi ,I have the same situation
but after 7 months waiting they
send it completion certificate by email,just be patient I'm sure you will be alright.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”