End of IVA drawing near with Aperture

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Michael1971

Post by Michael1971 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:11 pm
Hi. I cant believe its finally getting near to the end after nearly 5 long years :D but i only have 2 payments to make to my IVA. I'm with aperture. Does anyone know what their process is to finish the IVA? Do i have another annual review? Is this different or more involved than the previous annual reviews and what does it entail? How long after making my final payment (due on 1st september) does it take for my IVA to be finally finished? Thank you for any advice anyone can give.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:36 pm
Well done -- not long now.

There will be a final review, less detailed than the previous ones ... just to check for any undeclared income over the last 12 months. Then your file will be passed to their closures department (Aperture have a "department" for eveything!). They will go over the whole thing to make sure all has been complied with and there is nothing outstanding, then they will make the final creditor payments once all claims are in and accounted for. How long it takes is a "piece of string" question -- much depends upon the speed the creditors submit anything outstanding from them and how pro-active your IP has been all along. Aperture used to be the slowest horse in this particular race, but have improved enormously of late. All thinga being equal you are looking at a couple of months on average.

Have a read here :

https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Michael1971

Post by Michael1971 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:31 pm
Thank you very much.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”