Expenditure and Budget

2 posts Page 1 of 1

AMB123

Post by AMB123 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:38 pm
Hi All
I recently got an IVA in March 2021 - I wasn’t guided very well into it and have since have had disaster and sleepless nights thinking about it!

I have redone my expenditure today and sent it in for a review - the reason I struggle is I forget to keep an eye on what I’m spending! I was thinking a good idea would to be - pay for all my direct debits from my bank account - anything after that so things such as shopping, cleaning, clothing, hairdressing etc I could take out of the bank and have separate tins / wallets - I wanted to know before I do this can I get into any trouble for it? Will they request to see receipts (so I know to start keeping them) - the last thing I want is to get to my annual review and have to start providing receipts for things I haven’t kept.

I guess in short my question is - can I pay for everything other than direct debits in cash to keep a closer eye on what I have and if so will there be any questions on it?

Hope someone can help!
Thanks!

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:48 pm
Have a look at this thread : paying-by-cash-t92039
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “tips for IVA success”