F&F Accepted :-) :-)

7 posts Page 1 of 1

scrubage

Post by scrubage » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am
Well our F&F was accepted by 100% of our creditors and I'm totally over the moon! It now means that we can have our baby without the worry of debt and not being able to love hanging over us, I'm so happy to be debt free it's unbelievable!

I just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone that answered my questions on this forum, you're a great support and a very special thanks to Melanie for all of her advice :-)

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am
Congratulations and best of luck for the future.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am
Thats great news, Melanie will be delighted. Wishing you every best wish for the future.

Regards,
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:37 pm
Congratulations and enjoy your new addition x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MrsKnight

Post by MrsKnight » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm
Brilliant n Congratulations.

Enjoy your new addition n a bright new beginning.
Final IVA payment made in April 2013, never ever thought we could do it or get through it but we did! X

An IVA.co.uk Mentor is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Lyns x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm
I certainly am delighted and well done to all concerned with this case. It must be a great feeling knowing that you have done the very best by your creditors, and that you can look to the future with your little one in complete debt freedom.

My very best of luck to you all!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm
I certainly am delighted and well done to all concerned with this case. It must be a great feeling knowing that you have done the very best by your creditors, and that you can look to the future with your little one in complete debt freedom.

My very best of luck to you all!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”