F+F settlement question

5 posts Page 1 of 1

ATP94

Post by ATP94 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:33 pm
Hi,

I'm looking into submitting a F+F settlement by next April 2023.

My balance remaining would be around 18k and my brother is happy to offer up to 15k as a settlement for the purpose of this.

What documents + evidence is required for submitting after the F+F process commences?

Will I need to send in bank statements as well my brother or is his proof of funds only required and where it has come from for anti laundering regulations?

Many thanks

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm
Paperwork required differs from IP to IP, though usually the ID of the donor(s) and statements showing the existence of the funds are all that is universally required. Anything else will depend on the reasons you give for making the offer: Affordability will probably need a new I&E, medical issues will need professional confirmation, etc.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

ATP94

Post by ATP94 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:34 pm
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pmBreezy wrote:
Paperwork required differs from IP to IP, though usually the ID of the donor(s) and statements showing the existence of the funds are all that is universally required. Anything else will depend on the reasons you give for making the offer: Affordability will probably need a new I&E, medical issues will need professional confirmation, etc.
Hi Breezy,

I am just back again querying something asked by the donor, he is happy to provide all the relevant docs but has asked whether they require access to transactions within the statement which proves funds. I believe he is wanting to blank those for privacy.

Could you pls advise what I should reply with?

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 am
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:34 pmATP94 wrote:
Hi Breezy,

I am just back again querying something asked by the donor, he is happy to provide all the relevant docs but has asked whether they require access to transactions within the statement which proves funds. I believe he is wanting to blank those for privacy.

Could you pls advise what I should reply with?
Hi. As I understand it the donor can redact their bank statements, so that details of individual transactions other than those relating to the lump sum, are not displayed. To my mind -- and your own IP might have other thoughts -- one of those little ATM balance slips should do the job. They might, however, want something with ID on it.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

tutton1702

Post by tutton1702 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 am
https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”