Finally a letter from Grant Thornton takeover.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Vinnie

Post by Vinnie » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm
Well just got the letter with the T & C's will take 6- 8 weeks to implement,we had a variation almost there in April with BE to reduce the payments and propose a further 12 months due to the no mortgage performance and husband only having part time work. Now they want 12 months stuff and a new I & E which I have sent over to BE luckily most of the stuff I scanned and emailed but 12 months wage slips for me !!!!!! need to find them now as when BE return them I chuck them in a cupboard with the letter, funnily enough GT returned the last 6 months wage slips about 3 weeks ago so what is that about or is it just a huge circular type thing. I am worried though as BE told me to reduce the payments for May which I have done and now wonder if GT know about this or just think I am pleasing myself. We really only had July payment left as I queried the no of payments made with BE just before GT took over about 16th May and they confirmed then only really 2 more payments without this mortgage thing. A bit worried now that it is all going to go t.....s up at this stage, would be devastated. We have had to reduce the payments from 930 to 600 which is quite a substantial drop in real terms but never reduced the payments or asked for a variation, and even paid over an extra 6 grand in first 2 years, still worrying times now.
ITS OVER WE ARE FINALLY DEBT FREE, CERTIFICATE ARRIVED
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”