Financial Tracker Spreadsheet

4 posts Page 1 of 1

nevillebunny

Post by nevillebunny » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm
Hi all

I have only just had my IVA accepted so very early days for me.

During a sleepless night I tried to find a good tool or spreadsheet for me to be able to quickly complete and would keep my IVA and finances on track, and also be able to give me quick figures should my IP call me. Failing to find one, I built one on Microsoft Excel that's easy to edit. If anyone is looking for something similar I have uploaded it online for all to use.

http://www.ivatracker.co.uk
Currently in an IVA. Not a Financial Professional, any comments expressed are just my opinion.

kazzafunk

Post by kazzafunk » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm
Well done Nevillebunny - hopefully this will be of help to many.

Good luck with your IVA - always good to keep to a strict budget and save any spare for a rainy day
Kazza

Please visit my blog:
http://kazzafunk.blogs.iva.co.uk/

IVA completed 21/03/2012

nevillebunny

Post by nevillebunny » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 pm
Thank you.

I have changed it slightly do be able to track all expenditure throughout the whole course of the IVA.
Currently in an IVA. Not a Financial Professional, any comments expressed are just my opinion.

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 pm
I compiled an excal spreadsheet in the first few months of my IVA, pretty much the same as you have done. However it never passed my mind to make it available to others! Well done nevillebunny, I am sure it will be invaluable to others in an IVA or those who just wish to budget.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “tips for IVA success”