First Contact

3 posts Page 1 of 1

joh71262

Post by joh71262 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm
and unlike Debtmatters, I didn't need a medium !

I actually got a call from GT this afternoon and the girl on the other end couldn't have been nicer. I know it's early days, but at least she had a smile in her voice. The old trout that I used to speak to at DM always left me feeling like I wanted to end it all !

I got my letter telling me about the variation meeting - 1st May - so as my I & E is due, I asked for their requirements.

The call I had with Gemma was pleasant. She asked if I intended to carry on paying £270 a month - I think I made a smart remark, but I also said that yes, I was intending to, and it was I that had voluntarily increased my payments - and DM hadn't even acknowledged it.

So, positive starts I hope, to a new found "partnership".

Watch this space [8)]
There's light at the end of the tunnel - it's just that sometimes the tunnel seems so long.

IVA Complete June 2009

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm
That made me giggle - and good news that you now have someone reasonable to talk to at the end of the phone.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

joh71262

Post by joh71262 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Things are looking up ! I have been told I can email all the details. That's great because being a geek, I am practising my Excel skills !!!

I'm just waiting for my April pay check with the P60 for the year and I can scan and send those too !
There's light at the end of the tunnel - it's just that sometimes the tunnel seems so long.

IVA Complete June 2009
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for april”