first year gone

4 posts Page 1 of 1

orchid5

Post by orchid5 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:01 am
Dear all thought I would share this with you, I have now been in my IVA for a year and it has gone very quickly so I hope the next 4 do the same, I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I'm sure you all know where i'm coming from on that one. I can't say it has been easy but i have had peace of mind and know exactly where i am with my finances. The first review was somewhat traumatic as I hadn't saved fuel receipts that being my biggest expenditure and increase of over £20 per month next to my mortgage so had to save them for a month but have now had word that no change to my payment so peace of mind for another year, phew! Aldi and the pound shop have become two of my best friends and i'm always looking out for a bargain too. I am still waiting for my compensation for my accident in DEC to be agreed and as yet haven't had a firm offer on the table so when i do I will be informing my IVA supervisor so that will be the next hurdle of my debt free life me thinks as i desperately need new windows in the front of my house, I'm fed up looking through fog hmmmmmmmm!

So I wish all of you on here good luck, peace of mind and hopefully a debt free life at the end of the IVA.
Om shanti, namesté, good luck to all who are embarking on the IVA journey, it isn't always an easy one but the outcome is the best.

IVA COMPLETED August 2012, received Completion certificate 18.4.13.

angela18

Post by angela18 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 am
well done orchid.. we been in IVA since April, finding it hard but not impossible at the minute!! think its just a learning curve each month. when nothing left in pot wonder what could have done to have prevented it.. and pat on the back when visa versa and we have some pennies left!!

Roll on 2013 ha ha!!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am
Hey orchid, just wanted to say hi,[:)] you're doing so well, good for you. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

tori

Post by tori » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 am
[:)]hi orchid,well done you for making it through the first year.ive just started mine and i have no doubt that it will be somewhat difficult at times,but anything is better than sitting,looking through a mountain of credit card statements wondering how on earth your ever going to get out of the mess you're in!! anyway good luck with the rest of your iva.ps poundshop's rule!!!!x[:D]
Last edited by tori on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA creditors meeting soon: wish me luck!”