Freeman Jones Complaint

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
3 posts Page 1 of 1

smudger531

Post by smudger531 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 pm
Fuming to say the least !!!

Having completed my IVA early this year i realised i had missed some payments and owed addition monies due to more overtime being paid..... So i set up 4 direct debit payments to pay off the arrears and asked for a final figure to pay off the additional monies owed. I was given a figure of roughly £1488, so i said id call back in May this year to make the payment, and i did so over the phone. I was told the final figure would be £1488.79 and i paid it, i asked the advisor if that was all the money owing and she replied yes except i needed to send in 2 outstanding wage slips from 2012 !!

I have just recieved a call from my advisor to say i still owed £87 pound of additional monies, i told her id pay at the end of the month, she went away and came back to tell me i still had 3 missed payments of £459 each to pay off !!!!
i told her i had made 4 payments at the beginning of the year to clear these and then a one off addition monies payment of £1488.79.
She then told me that that figure had been wrong and the additional monies total should of been £2400... how can 3 people from the same company come up with so different totals ???
I have asked for a complete breakdown of the addition monies and also to raise a complaint.

Any ideas ??
any suggestions welcome, im so angry about this i was sat here waiting for my cc !!!

Phil Smith

smudger531

Post by smudger531 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Oh and my relationship manager told me that there was no addition monies owing after i sent in the last 2 wage slips... so how can there suddenly be another £1000 to be paid ???

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:16 am
Freeman Jones have a couple of staff members who do post on the forum, so hopefully one of them will be able to pick this up in the morning and at least invite you to contact them so that you can understand the difficulties they appear to have had with reconciling your account.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”