Freeman Jones delay in sending completion certificate

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:59 pm
I realise this is more stress, but ask them to explain where they have suddenly found this shortfall.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Babs67

Post by Babs67 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:03 pm
Hi this has been done am still waiting for a reply with their reasons

Chantal.01

Post by Chantal.01 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:44 pm
I was a pre Harrington Brooks customer and was transferred to FJ. I personally found them really helpful and understanding during the rest of the term and even realising that I could no longer afford the contributions due to childcare costs they got the meeting arranged and all creditors agreed that my contributions were fine and the IVA could complete. This was back in March this year. I was told it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive the paperwork through and the competed certificate but that time passed and I had heard nothing. I chased it and got told they would get it to me as quickly as they can and I had an advisor Mark that I could call or email through to. So I chased him a few times during this period and I received it through in mid June. So it did take a while and I did have to chase it but I found them very appologtic and very helpful during the waiting time and I can't fault them as they must have so many to deal with having just received a load of Harrington Brooks clients within the last year as well as their own to deal with. Just hang on in there and chase them if you need to and it will come through.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA completed !!”