Freeman Jones/Think B - brilliant

28 posts Page 2 of 2

Steven Hewitt

Industry Expert

Post by Steven Hewitt » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm
Hi Tonyranks

Great news on having completed your final IVA review.

Clearly I now appreciate that you are anxious to be issued with your completion certificate and move on with your debt free life. My expectation is that once we have completed the final review, and everything is in order, then we should be able to get the certificate issued within a few weeks.

Unfortunately without knowing your case directly I’m unable to give you a clear timeframe. If you are concerned then please do give us a call - ask to speak to my colleague, Steve Grogan, he is expecting your call and he will be able to give you a more defined answer.

I am sure that we can get this cleared up for you quickly and allow you to enjoy life debt free.

Once again congratulations on getting to this point.
Steven Hewitt - a member of the team at Freeman Jones

tonyranks

Post by tonyranks » Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 am
you was true to your word a couple of weeks as you said may the 4th...thanks steve
time is always the answer, stay focus and you will reach the end all in good time

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm
Well done x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Mon May 07, 2012 3:47 pm
Good luck in the future!!

tonyranks

Post by tonyranks » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm
yes i am back, in the process of cleaning up my credit file..what a lot of letters to write, all the defaults are wrong apart from a couple, but i am also learning a lot in the process, most of the information are on all 3 credit agencies......but many incorrect info, the iva is showing completed but not the defaults
time is always the answer, stay focus and you will reach the end all in good time

ginger3232

Post by ginger3232 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm
Tony - sounds like a nightmare !!! - hope to get them sorted quickly without the need to resort to threats.

tonyranks

Post by tonyranks » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm
oh yeah experian will contact the creditors on your behalf and write back with results and a new credit file to view

noddle is free on-line for call credit which you can query on line at site
still awaiting equifax file, but have all 3 from my wife reports

kaza100

Post by kaza100 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 pm
hi new to this site,just applied for a iva and have gone with freemans and jones was really worried just in case id got myself into a scam but they have been brilliant so far would recommend them to anyone !heres hoping my iva gets excepted awaiting the proposal to arrive !

Stecast

Post by Stecast » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm
Finished my IVA in April,

Freeman Jones were great, first couple of years was a struggle then got worse when i lost my job but FJ stuck with me and after luckily finding another job. The wage was less but my payments in to my IVA dropped even more, 6 months was added on to my IVA but a small price to pay for making my IVA more manageable.

I miss my 6 monthly chats with Andrew now, my IP manager.

mazbrown

Post by mazbrown » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 am
Freeman jones are 100% quality , would highly recommend to any one .

15 payments to go !

123nearlyfree

Post by 123nearlyfree » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am
I would recommend FJ to anyone thinking of taking out an IVA, they have treated me with total respect, no hassles, dealt with small issues quickly etc. Had a few probs with think banking though as they kept messing up how much I needed in the acccount for bills which drove me mental and so I left to use barclays but set myself up with a similar system and had 2 accounts, one for bills and one for spends..when its gone it's gone type of account!! ;). many thanks FJ, last payment next week HURRAY!!!!

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 pm
Well done 123nearlyfree - you're almost at the finishing line.

It is also nice to see a flurry of positive praise for FJ to counter some of the comments made on the iva.com review website. It just shows how important it is to do your research in a number of places to get a balanced picture of which company you choose.
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm
All the best 123nearlyfree (and you are nearly free). Always nice to read positive posts about companies. I like to be in control of my financies too so think banking wouldn't suit me but I know it does some. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
28 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “new bank accounts for IVA”