friend of mine recommended i come on here

7 posts Page 1 of 1

a__n

Post by a__n » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 pm
hi all. a friend of mine recommended i come on here as i have been having some issues with a couple of people i owe money to hassling me quite a lot vecause i was out of work for 3 months. i spoke to a company called Whittaker Bell and my friend suggested i ask - Has anyone heard of them becaue they hadn't or hadn't seen them on TV?

anyone?

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Hey a n, welcome to the forum. Type in your IP's name into www.iva.com and see if there are any reviews there. One of the experts or other forum members might have heard of them so hang in there. It's always good to have a second and even third opinion though. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Hi
If you can post more details of your circumstances,total unsecured debt,houseowner and disposible income etc,then we can help you
Regards
Andam Davies

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Whittaker Bell look like they are a packaging company, who will refer you on to an IP firm. You could also approach an insolvency practitioner directly.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 pm
a n, you would be better checking iva.com and looking at the reviews for the various IP's.

I would approach an IVA direct, not a company who will put you in touch with someone else. They will probably charge you upfront fees, which is not what you want.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:29 pm
Hi a_n ... just wanted to welcome you to the Forum ... keep posting and asking any questions you have as we are all here to help.

Debbie
Debbie

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 pm
I personally know the people behind Whittaker Bell and would say that you are, in my opinion, in safe hands. They are a relatively new company but they have vast experience in this field with many years experience with some of the major providers.

Nothing wrong, of course, in taking a few opinions on this and paying a visit to www.iva.com and having a look round.

Other than that, you must make your own mind up.

Regards.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for august”