Frugal Friends Meeting Saturday May 10th

32 posts Page 2 of 3

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat May 10, 2008 1:44 pm
See you all later! We're leaving at about 5pm, so hopefully we'll be there by 7.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sat May 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Have fun everyone, I'm really jealous! I'm looking forward to the North West one later on in the year though. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Sat May 10, 2008 3:12 pm
have a good time everyone! i am hoping to come to one later in the year and meet up with all you guys who have kept me sane over the last few months

barb x
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!

cfnc

Post by cfnc » Sat May 10, 2008 3:41 pm
Hope you all have a great time, wish I had found this site earlier. hope you do another one soon in Portsmouth.

Kirsty
Kirsty

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sun May 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi all

It was great to see everyone again and MANY thanks to John and Gwen for organising such lovely food and drink for us[:D]

I had a lovely break and it was great driving down with Ang and non stop nattering all the way[:)]

Great to see new faces also and hope to see you again
Emma xx
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sun May 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Hi
A big thank you to John and Gwen Tegg for organising such a lovely evening.The hot buffet provided was superb.
Everything ran so smoothly and was a credit to you both
Regards
Andam Davies

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun May 11, 2008 4:05 pm
Dave and I really enjoyed ourselves last night - it was lovely too meet everyone, and thanks to John and Gwen for the food!

We had an eventful journey home - I was cut up by some ****** in a white van who nearly took the side out of my car, and on the A3 just outside Guildford I had the fright of my life when a car came off the slip road the wrong way and came towards me, before he stuck it in reverse and turned round!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun May 11, 2008 5:29 pm
Just to echo the thanks to John and Gwen for providing the food and drink and to Andy for hosting a really good evening.

Thanks to Pro-Plus and Pink Floyd's "Echoes" I arrived safely home at 1.30 - only six hours driving in the evening, but well worth it to meet up with fantastic old and new frugal friends - and especially Skippy and Dave the forum's own real Mr & Mrs!!!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

aguise

Post by aguise » Sun May 11, 2008 5:30 pm
It was a lovley evening. Many thanks John and Gwen for the lovley food and for hosting a great evening and thanks to Andy and his lovley Bev, fantastic to meet everyone new and those met previously again, Melanie lovley as always,Debbie and Mr C, great to finally meet skippy and Dave, Theresa and shaun,and the lovley couple I am sure are going to post soon.(a senior moment) I am terrible for remembering names)
Emma and I took a bit longer getting home after a lorry closed the A34 (tipped over) but we nattered all the way.
A great big thank you Emma for taking me, I really enjoyed your company and hope we do it again soon.
Debbie all the very best for tomorrow fingers crossed and thinking of you.
April weigh ins I should be thrown out of the club, I ate all the breakfast and went up for seconds. Barbecue with next door tonight and then i have to be good from tomorrow. lol.
Ang xx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Just echoing the thanks to John and Gwen for hosting such a lovely evening ... great to meet up with old friends and new ... and lok forward to the next event!

Debbie
Debbie

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm
I posted all my thanks to John and Gwen on the other thread, but again thanks very much it is really appreciated and lovely to see everyone again.

Have a good BBQ Ang and thanks for the great company and endless nattering on the journey[:D]
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

reggie sturd

Post by reggie sturd » Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 pm
hi everyone my wife and i attended our first frugal friends meeting at portsmouth, after seeing the details on iva forum website.we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who attended,who made us so very welcome!we thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to future occasions whereby we can both give and receive such valuable support.as we were advised we needed to register to post,this name came to mind (reggie sturd)thereby giving members an insight into my derranged humour!
in the meantime pompey for the cup! (sorry melanie)

aguise

Post by aguise » Sun May 11, 2008 9:19 pm
Hi there reggie and welcome to the forum. It was a great evening and so nice to meet you both. I hope to see you at future meetings and look forward to many more posts.

Ang x

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun May 11, 2008 9:19 pm
Hi Reggie and welcome to the forum! It was good to meet you last night and I'm glad you had a good time. We left not long after you, and we weren't ready to go as we were having a good time!

aguise

Post by aguise » Sun May 11, 2008 9:23 pm
Glad you got home ok skippy sounded a bit hairaising. Tell Harry he cant come and visit me I have just read his pond escapade. I have Koi carp lol.

Ang x
32 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “past frugal friends meetings”