Full and Final Offer Opinions

3 posts Page 1 of 1

zalorick

Post by zalorick » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:59 pm
Hi all,

First time posting but interested to see what people think about my offer and the likelihood of success. As you can imagine i'm understandably nervous about the meeting (Just over 2 weeks away).

Currently I have 22 months left on my plan, with £7441.28 outstanding based on my plan. (Although i'll have 1 more payment debit prior to the creditor meeting, reducing this to around £7200)

I've offered £7500 as a full and final settlement, which is money being offered to me by a relative. I know it's more than i'm due to pay by a little, but browsing this forum i've read stories of over offers not being accepted (appreciate all circumstances are different). Personally the reason I want out is the toll it's taken on my mental health. I'm 48 months into my IVA currently, no missed payments, annual reviews all fine etc.

Any opinions/thoughts welcome :)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Well, it gives them what they signed up for and a little earlier than anticipated. I would be surprised if it is rejected. But, as you know, 'stranger things have happened'.

Best of luck with the offer.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

barassic

Post by barassic » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:35 pm
Hi Zalorick
When I put my Full and Final offer in I offered a couple of hundred pounds above what was expected if the IVA ran it’s full course. One creditor made a bit of noise but was eventually accepted. Also by the time it was accepted I had made a couple of months more payments so the full and final was reduced by the two months payments. Fingers crossed that your offer is accepted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”