Full and final settlement

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Kool_73

Post by Kool_73 » Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm
Hi

My parents are selling their home and they would like to make some money available for the purposes to make a full and final offer to my creditors to complete my iva early. They have found a buyer for the house and things are starting to move forward. Once the funds are available should i ring my IP and discuss with him first? and also are there any good template letters that i could use to make the full and final offer? Finally the offer will match the money that would have been paid into my iva over the 5 years. Do you think my offer stands a good chance of being accepted?

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Hi Kool what lovely parents you have. I would notify your IP now of your intentions and keep paying into your IVA and the IP I believes calls a meeting of creditors to approve your F&F. If approved you pay the money over, with the money matching your original dividend I think it must be a good offer.

However, wait around for a professional opinion won't you? and I'd like to wish you all the best with the offer x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”