Full & Final Offer

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

time2change

Post by time2change » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:48 pm
Hi
I am currently 36 months into an iva with my husband and have just had a variation date set for my offer for full and final - remaining payments due are just over £10k - we have offered £12k

We can raise the money from pension draw down ( which will only be drawn upon agreement to offer being accepted), my husband has ill health and may have to retire imminently hence desperation for the f&f to be accepted, he is also classed as a vulnerable case due to health issues.

What are your opinions on this being agreed, I would like to think creditors would accept on basis my husband may not be able to work much longer therefore take the offer and run !

stressful times - please someone put my mind at rest 🥴

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:52 pm
I think your offer has every chance of being accepted --- the creditors will get what they signed up for, plus a little bonus. They will also get rid of the IVA a couple of years early ( creditors don't like being in IVAs either) and be able to remove the toxic debt from their books.

Best of luck.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.

time2change

Post by time2change » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:33 am
Just an update - full & final accepted 👍👍👍👍 the relief is immense - onwards and upwards - good luck to anyone who is wanting to settle early.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:33 am
So very pleased for you - a weight off your mind. Regards to both of you and hope hubby is not too bad health wise.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:17 am
Excellent ! Congratulations .... Onwards and Upwards indeed :D
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”