Good Morning Everyone

195 posts Page 1 of 13

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:21 am
Hi,

Today is Friday which means the weekend is here. So this weekend I am not going to think about money and spend it with my kids and dog who by the way decided to to escape on monday and after searching for 3 hours and calls to the dog;s home she decided to show her face at 02.45 am scratching on the door [:D].

I know this is not a question or help, but today i just feel i need to look at what is more important to me and that is my family who cant be replaced but homes can.

52 payments to go
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:41 am
Have a lovely weekend Coco! That's a really nice post and made me smile. I'm glad the dog came back - my mums dog escaped for 3 hours last year and slept for 2 days when she finally reappeared!

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:12 am
hi skippy,

She had gone since noon, i was left a really snooty letter by my nosy neighbour, saying she had escaped and caused mayhem in her garden. During the winds the fence was completly demolished but due to the IVA i dont have any spare funds to replace. So the dog took the opportunity to go on an edventure i would love to know what she has been up to, anyway to cut a long story short she is now grounded (dirty stop out)

52 payments to go
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:20 am
What is eveyone upto this weekend i am planning a family weekend as my children also need some fun time. I have spent the last 8 months just worry about everything, no doubt after the weekend it will start again. [:)]

52 payments to go

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:24 am
my boys play football saturday and sunday so i will be standing in the rain on a muddy football pitch in my wellies (with my thermals on of course) screaming like a banshee for their teams letting out all my pent up anger hopefully
kerri
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:41 am
Hi Kez,

My son too plays footy with a match on sunday, but i am not allowed to watch I think he thinks i will embarass him the cheek as if i would[;)]

52 payments to go

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:49 am
i have to go or they wouldn't be able to get there so thats my excuse, they often say they can hear me on the line and my eldest wont look, but in fairness they hate it when their dad goes as he has a very big booming voice and of course everyone hears him! in all honesty the mothers are the worst! so i can see where he is coming from

kerri

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:57 am
I can remember when i was a kid and would have loved my mum to show any interest so i try to things that i never got and nowadays they dont want you do anything with as it is not cool to be seen with your mum. We went out for a walk last weekend with the dog and had to pass his friends house on the way he refused to walk with us and even crossed the road. I am not an old mum only 34 and think off myself as being young (ish), dont's suppose any off us will be going on holiday this year. I ride a moped to work and as it is so cold in the mornings, i think about the holiday that i am going on when my 5 years are up which then takes my mind of the cold but when i reach work i feel miserable again that is why i am happy today as it is friday.

52 payments to go

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:48 pm
i know what you mean coco, i try and be cool with mine as i am only 35, but its when i see my eldest roll his eyes at me and give me the "your embarrassing me" look, i remember when he was small about 4 and i was in my mums and he had us marching around the lounge with pans on our heads, my mum included, to the grand old duke of york, when we looked up ,my mums neighbours that overlook her at the back were watching us through their window it was very embarrassing, he cringes now when i tell him that.
in regards to a holiday i would love one myself, we do have a family tent so will probably dust that off and go and spend a few nights in a field somewhere, in the summer.
my little girl wants to go to disney so she can be a princess as its always advertised on the tv, would love to take her, may be in the future hey!
i have had 2 money spiders on me this morning might put a lottery on for tonight wouldn't that be fantastic if i got back on in the morning and had won the euro ha ha.
kerri

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:52 pm
I haven't got any kids, but I went out with my friend's little boy last weekend (he's 4)and he informed me that mummy and me are old - we're 31) - I felt great by the time he'd finished!

We've booked a Sun holiday for a long weekend, and my darling boyfriend (I seriously would have gone under without his support) is taking me away in July. He had a lot of debts, but he was lucky, his mum paid them off for him. He is self employed and had some good jobs before Christmas, so he is taking me to Dorset for a couple of weeks. A while ago I would have said no, pride would have stopped me, but I'm past that now! If he wants to take me away, that's fine with me!

Good luck with the lottery Kerri! I stopped doing it, so as I knew my numbers I can't watch the programme now, just in case!

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:16 pm
We have tent and thought about going to shell island for a few days just to get away so it feels like we done something in our 2 weeks off.[:D]

Anyway finished my working day picked up my little girl from playschool and done the weekly shop. i used to take it for granted putting stuff in my trolley now i have to budget it takes me ages as i have to add things up as i go along in case i dont have enough i would be so embarassed to have to put something back. I did get a bargin though a coat for the little one at £2.50 in the sale.

52 payments to go

freelili

Post by freelili » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:34 pm
Glad to hear it skippy, my dear. I know what you mean about the lottery, i always had the same numbers two of mine came up on wednesday, so glad the others didnt. I am going out with my daughter and our dog. The boys will watch footie and my oldest son comes home for the weekend, my daughters friend is coming tomorrow. Regarding escaping dogs, mine is an expert. I got a long chain did the trick, Sunday, its off for a quick nervous breakdown and then a rest in front of the TV before a usual family fun walk in the nature reserve, to see, who can climb the higest, run the fastest, and hide and seek. trouble is I always find them. (only joking)

I am thinking about a holiday when all this is over, I used to have a caravan til it fell to bits. I dont have a passport, never been away. We are thinking of taking a break in New York, a place I have always wanted to see.

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm glad it's not just me that walks around the supermarket adding things up. I think that is my main dread - not having enough money when I get to the till.

Well done for getting the coat - I was really pleased in Asda the other day when I found a top for me for £2! To be honest, I get more of a buzz picking up a bargain like that than I ever did when I used to buy everything on credit. I saw a pair of jeans that I really liked before Christmas, but no way was I going to spend £55 on them - I was so pleased when I found they were £15 in the new year sale!

Where is Shell Island Coco? I have never been camping, and I'm not sure if it would be for me - too many creepy crawlies!!! When are you planning on going?

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:37 pm
good bargain on the coat coco, a lot of people around here go to shell island and they rave about it, i have never been so i might see you there coco in my tent.
i have been and splashed out on a lottery ticket the first in i don't know how many years so fingers crossed those money spiders will do the trick, i probably won't get number have never been lucky on it b4.
hows the dog is she sulking at being grounded?
kerri

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:49 pm
Shell Island in in north Wales, I went last yea for a couple of days the first time i had been camping, and i have to say it was probably the best holiday i had been on went i think i used to pay anything upto 2k for package holiday, shell island inscludin the dog cost no more than £60 for 4 nights for us all. There is not a great deal to do there but it is right on the beach with tents only so you meet other families and have a good time.

The dog is sulking when she came home she looked really sheepish and to think i even slept on the sofa incase she knocked on the door so i qouls be able to hear her :-)

Where is everyone from.

i live in Telford about 30 miles from Brum.

52 payments to go
195 posts Page 1 of 13
Return to “hot hot hot topics in 2007 ! more than 60 replies”