Good Morning Everyone

195 posts Page 3 of 13

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Skippy have you tried calling hte dog, Dog?

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Oh yes, usually bloody dog! She also has an unfortunate habit of making a noise like a screaming noise, almost like she has been run over if she sees another dog - very embarrassing. The problem is it's all my fault - I found her for my mum after her dog died last year!

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:36 pm
Hi everyone,

Back now son gone to footy training baby in bed, husband playing x box dog asleep so yippee i have some time to chat, i often wonder what i will be doing with my time when everyone has grown up and left home.

52 payments to go
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 pm
i gave my X-Box to my brother......

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:48 pm
The Xbox was bought for my son for his birthday from his Dad last year, so far he does not get a look in. Dan will only moan about it when he is doing a Kevin, he spends most of his time out now with his mates or at footy.

52 payments to go
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:57 pm
my dad got us a train set when were kids and he spent more time using it than we did

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:59 pm
I can relate to that yet i still do it myself with mine i USED to buy them things knowing i would have fun to :-)

52 payments to go

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:12 pm
when ihave kids i will be terrible i iwll spoil them rotten.

freelili

Post by freelili » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:25 pm
Kids are for spoiling, I think, as long as they have manners, love each other and care for others, give give give, not things, but attention. Ignore the monsters when they do something wrong, they soon learn how to be. respect them and they will respect you, be honest and they will trust you. They are tomorrows world.

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:59 pm
well seen as we are all going for it you will never guess my name!!!!!! no its kerri, i have 2 boys daniel (14) and thomas (7) and megan who is 4, 2 cats skunk and tabby (kids picked their names) who i acquired because skunk was a stray who lived under mums hedge and followed the boys home one day with a bit of tuna as persuasion, i relate to the spoiling of kids and husband hence the mess we are in my hubby never really knew his dad so thought best thing to do was buy them anything and everything, not that they will ever realise it as a football is more important than anything, and yes he is always (the HUbby) on the xbox, my life is ruled by football, tues, thurs , fri ,sat and sunday so as you can see no time for a social life as hubby works away 4 days a week, my hubby is 9 yrs older than me, by the way his name is john but gets called jack very confusing as everyone in his family don't seem to use their real name, little one wants to do dancing, where do i fit it in along with working?
actually when i mentioned shell island to hubby he said we should have a big IVA meet, (think he means party really) and get to kno weveryone, this is coming from a very shy man by the way who is normally full of fun.
i think i shoud sue the hospital though after daniel my first they said i would never be able to have any more babies hence the 7yr gap don't know how the other 2 happened ha ha
kerri
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:53 am
well good morning everyone, you are now listening to a lottery winner, yes i won, no there isn't enough to go round us all i'm afraid, i have 2 numbers and 1 star so i will win the grand total of £7.20, so my money spider was lucky for me.
kerri
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:44 pm
been studying :-( still got three hours to go.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:44 pm
Well done Kerri - little acorns grow into large oak trees! Unfortunately all I've done today is spend money - a food shopping trip to Asda, great fun! It's amazing how much closer I check the bill these days, now I'm paying cash! They overcharged my by £1.84 and I queued up at customer services to get it back, whereas I probably wouldn't have bothered in the past!

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:58 pm
i willbe eading out for a walk in couple of hours while there is still some light

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:17 pm
Enjoy the walk Dominic! I'm going to curl up on the sofa with the book I got from the library yesterday before watching Man Utd (hopefully!) beating Portsmouth in the FA Cup. We're going to Poole tomorrow to visit Dave's son, so I hope the weather is good tomorrow!

195 posts Page 3 of 13
Return to “hot hot hot topics in 2007 ! more than 60 replies”