**Grant Thornton Positive Post**

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
7 posts Page 1 of 1

spearmint

Post by spearmint » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm
We had our IVA with Grant Thornton, we made our last payment at the end of January 2013 and today our completion certificate arrived in the post. [:)]
We have not had to e-mail anyone or make numerous phone calls to get the certificate, in fact the whole process had been very straight-forward.
While I am not disputing that others might have problems and issues with Grant Thornton, I thought it was important that both sides are represented on this forum.
So for Grant Thornton customers it's not all doom and gloom!!
I am sure there are other "happy" Grant Thornton customers out there, but maybe they choose not to post on here? Just a thought.
Keep calm and carry on
IVA finished & completion certificate received!

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm
Nice post. GT obviously have happy clients and nice to see one post. It is the very nature of Forums that people tend to vent problems but regardless it s good to see GT getting a good bit of press for a change. They are an excellent firm and have people like Karol working tirelessly to address the problems they had.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Fab news for you spearmint, sincerely pleased for you. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

hwima

Post by hwima » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 am
GT have taken over my IVA after acquiring Money Debt & Credit. I was okay with that until now. I hope the last 2 yrs will be as smooth as before.
*IVA started Sept 2010
*Last Payment Taken August 2015
*Completion Certificate Issued November 2015

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 am
Hi Hwima --- they took me over from an earlier buy up and, I have to say, they have worked well for me so far. I am, however, with the closures team, so we will have to see how that goes !!

Hopefully, by the time you get to the finishing post, they will have cleaned up their act.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

back on track

Post by back on track » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 am
has anybody ever found out why gt closure team are not allowed to have a phone yet?
remember quite a few people saying this.
cc received 6th January 2014 now upwards and onwards

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:54 am
Nice to see a balanced view posted - as for contacting the closures team, I have no idea why they do not have telephones which can take incoming calls from clients.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”