GREG CREDITFIX

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
33 posts Page 3 of 3

MikeyM

Post by MikeyM » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by saltyseaplumbs

...........i have even posted jokes to try and cheer people up.

and you, lou74, have put forward the reasonable argument about the ref number, which i commented in the hope that creditfix pick up on it about putting the ref at the bottom of the page which would sounds like it would solve a big issue that people are having and i hope creditfix listen to it.

i dont know the problems you have had with creditfix, but 99.9 of IVA are rough sailing. please forgive the crude analogy but IVA companies get it in all 3 holes from clients, creditors and government and in my opinion most of them do the best they can, which isn’t always to the clients liking.
And ivamess, I don’t work for any IVA companies but I have worked indirectly on various IVA providers behalf in the past and so I do know a thing or 2.

And when I see comments like “I dont expect both mind and my husbands full names, address and IVA reference number to be visible to anyone within the Royal Mailwho comes scross it” I have to call them out.
As someone who wasn't transferred and is fortunate to still be with PJG I can fully understand the anger and concern of all those who have been transferred. Having kept track of all the issues on her I have great sympathy with how those people are now being treated compared to how PJG treat their clients. I too would be concerned about mail arriving with my IVA number being displayed. The red envelope not so much but it hardly seems necessary. Why not just an ordinary envelope. So saltyseaplumbs until you are in an IVA, which I am presuming you are not, you will never understand the real angst and worry it causes, and the people who are in IVA and posting here have every right to express their concerns without you calling them to justify themselves

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:17 pm
Thank you MikeyM that is a great post

hubert

Post by hubert » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:34 pm
A lot of people in an IVA will want to keep it quiet. I do, it's only natural.

I want it to pass quietly and unnoticed like a ship in the night. I don't want to draw attention to it with big red envelopes.

On top of that, many people in IVAs have suffered the hassle of debt collectors writing or calling. That can make them nervous about changes or things arriving unexpectedly in the post. Usually, unexpected letters are bad news and red is a colour heavily associated with overdue debt. Yes and Virgin Media too.

So my point is, please don't ridicule people on here for getting upset about a big red letter. I am not overly put out about it, but I really appreciate how many people on here would be.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!
33 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”