Harry

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 pm
I didn't know you knew about Dave's sideline as a drag act Melanie!!! I don't know who would be more embarrassed, me, Harry or Dave!

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:23 am
Skip im so glad your neighbour saw the funny side.
I would, every now and then buy them some new pond plants as a was of aknowledging what harry is doing.

One of our cats hates to go out and he is the most conten cat i know so dont worry if you decide to keep him in.

He sounds like such a cheeky puss. Dont get rid of him he will be fine and im sure he would miss you both terribly.

I have to chuckle every time i think of him rumaging round for pond plants LOL any boring cat would nick the fish.

Hugs xxxxxxLisa xxxxxxx
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:11 am
So glad your nieghbours are reasonable.One of my cats insisted on 'pooing' in my nieghbours window boxes.They were furious.I bought this gel that was supposed to keep them off the soil etc but I was determined not to keep them in.I apologised to the grumpy man but he became very rude and unreasonable...so I left it.He moved on to somewhere where his flowers can grow in piece! My cat misses his toilet very much.People round here have lots of tubbed plants and they don't bother with them.It was just this particular man.I think they knew I disliked him and were just trying to help me out! Cat
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “pets corner”