Harry's Blog - Living With a Bankrupt Owner

98 posts Page 1 of 7

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 am
Hello everyone, Harry Puss here. I understand that my mummy often posts about me, so I thought it was time I had my own blog so I could put my side of things. I thought I'd better put it in Pet's Corner, in case Admin told mummy off for putting in with the human blogs - I wouldn't want to get mummy in trouble, she might not buy me any more nice food!

I understand that you know my mummy as Skippy - I'm not sure why, she's not Australian, and while she's a bit porky around the middle I don't think she's got a pouch!

I've heard mummy talk about being bankrupt and I wanted to reassure any other cats living with insolvent owners that it doesn't make any difference. None of the other cats in the area have said anything to me, so I presume they don't know. I still get the best of everything - mummy even said that her and daddy would go without before I would. That's what I like to hear!

I keep hearing the words 'credit crunch', and at first I thought they were a yummy new type of biscuit, but after listening to mummy and daddy talking (see, they think asleep) I know it could mean they are short of money - I did worry when they mentioned heating, I hope they realise a cat needs to be warm! I'm trying to help though - I've been bringing earth worms home, as it's the only fresh meat I've been able to find. Unfortunately mummy and daddy don't seem to like them - they put them back in the garden. They haven't liked the slugs either! I do think they're a bit ungrateful, I don't like getting my paws dirty!

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now - it's a hard life being a little puddy tat.

Miaow for now!
Last edited by Skippy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wizzzard

Post by Wizzzard » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 am
Wizzz hangs up his comic crown and bows gracefully from the stage.

Skippy that is brilliant ... (Massive round of applause)

[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Last edited by Wizzzard on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best psychological health comes from admitting your faults and recognizing they're caused by someone else.
Wizzzard xxx

tori

Post by tori » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am
[:D]Skippy that is brilliant!! I hope there's more to come?!?x
please visit my blog http://tori.blogs.iva.co.uk/ a second chance..

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 am
[:D][:D][:D] Oh Harry, your blog is brilliant. I really hope you keep blogging and by the way, I think you're cute.[:X] XXXXXXXX
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 pm
Skippy, that was fantastic! I loved it, so funny![:D][:D][:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

pixie

Post by pixie » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Harry, you're a star!
I love to hear your various exploits so please keep kicking mummy off the keybourd and keep blogging!

p.s. mummy prefers chocolates to worms....
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:54 pm
[:0] You're a Clever Cat Harry Puss[;)] Keep Blogging, look forward to hearing about your Adventures.[:D]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:43 pm
"The Adventures of 'Arry", I love it Skippy. Whens the next installment [:D]

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 pm
LOL skip, i can see where he gets his barmy personality from xxxxx
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 pm
i read this blog out to oskar...my pooch...he wants to know if harry will be his cyber buddy....he likes cats...unlike me....i told him i would ensure he got all harrys news as and when it comes out....

woof woof from oskar.!!!
Last edited by moretolife on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Hello again, Harry Puss here! Thank you for all your kind comments about my blog.

I understand mummy is on another website called Facebook, and that some of you are friends with her - that means you can be friends with moi! Mummy very kindly set me up a page on Catbook, which you can get to through her Facebook page.

That's all for today - I've been taking it easy for the last couple of days and getting ready to gather presents for mummy and daddy at the weekend.

Mioaw for now!

PS Oskar sounds ok for a big woofy thing, so I'd love to be his cyber buddy. Mummy says I've got to be a tree hugging sandal wearing peace cat, so I may as well try being friends with a dog!

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 pm
[:D][:D][:D] Hope your mummy and daddy like the pressies Harry. XXXXX
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 am
Now you just have to decide whether it's to be the pond weed or the slugs Harry![:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

freelili

Post by freelili » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Hiya Harry

My name is Cole, although I often get called munchy moustache boy. I have this little white moustache but I am mainly back. It makes me cute, so I am a little bit nice; actually I am beautiful according to my Mommy. I am sometimes called Teddy too, I am a cuddle cat, and so how about being my friend then? I do think that our Mommies are friends.

I live with my sister Syra (a fruitcake) Ruby, too good for the likes of us and idiot brothers Oscar and Morgan, they are kittens, not sure what that word means but I think its annoying little monsters, or worse.

I also have two human brothers and a sister. I like the one human brother, he is kind to me but the other? Well he is fruitcake too, he picks me up and stares at me right in the eyes, I do not like his human sister either, she sat on me when I was 4 weeks old, just after Mommy had fed me with a bottle and put me on the sofa, she came in and squashed me like a sausage, that’s not nice is it? So I run off when they come home.

I don’t do weed, I am a good boy, we do have a pond in our garden but it’s full of that vile stuff …water. So I stay away from that. I spend my days roaming around the cemetery, I like playing with all the flowers other humans lay around. I have a den in some trees there also. I also like socks, screwed up socks are the business aren’t they?

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and Syra’s too. Our mommy gave us a party; we had tuna and some new toys. My mommy is going to send Sally the pictures. The nice brother had a stupid moment though, he came into the living room with the dishes for our Tuna and he dropped and smashed them all. It was very scary and I had to go and get a cuddle from my mommy. I don’t like bells so they took the bells off the toys, there was this stupid looking long thingy, which they dangled at us. I gave it what for with my paw, I also gave the stupid flashy thing nice brother was holding what for too. If I have told them once, I have told them a thousand times, I get dangly things, don’t care what they are attached too, I am a cat, it’s my job.

So that’s all about me. Are you going to be my friend then??

Love

Cole, cuddle, munchy boy, sweetie Cat.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:49 pm
Hiya Cole, Harry Puss here! I'd love to be your friend - us felines have got to stick together.

Your mummy sounds nicer than mine - she says my moustache looks like Adolf Hitlers! She still says I'm handsome though, so her eyesight can't be that bad!

Luckily I'm an only cat - that means I'm centre of attention. I wouldn't like having to share my toys with another cat, so if you're reading this mummy and daddy, don't even think about it!

I'll be glad when the spring's here and the quality of the weed improves - I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms, and worms just aren't the same. I lurve water! I can sit and look at it for hours - I even look down the toilet!

Miaow for now!
98 posts Page 1 of 7
Return to “pets corner”